Api a 6 or 7..not a 9

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well Foran had no real long kicking game, was a good runner and defender. Can Api do all that now albeit not at Foran's level when he was consistently at his best?

i think matai's effectiveness would be near lost as a 2nd rower. He does the hard yards when seasoned forwards need that little break. His defence has improved last 2 games also.

IMO Api to 5/8 walker to centre Matai to second row just an opinion, but you could argue Matai would carved up in 11
Most wil destroy your opinion on Matai in the back row.....personally a fan of him not just doing well, but dominatating there....prob is...such a tenacious player.... With his injury history & the style he plays...2 games we wave goodbye to Matai.
Won't happen...for good reason.

Yeah Matai to the pack now is cutting off your nose to cripple your face. If anything Jorge could do it because he tends to run well on hit ups but why bother doing that when we have decent forwards.

Unless there is a long term injury in the centres, then this year anyway, Api will be back to NSW Cup. Is that right or wrong? It's just the way it will be.

Yep keep telling yourself that with 2 motm efforts 4 try assists 3 line breaks and a try in 2 games and 70 tackles he is our future 5/8 and is playing amazing always plays well in the halves now he's showing it

Do you think he is playing a half backs game currently or a hybrid no 9?

He will be found out badly againstva good halfback, i just hope its not against the eels

Future 5/8th don't think so.

Do you think he is playing a half backs game currently or a hybrid no 9?

He will be found out badly againstva good halfback, i just hope its not against the eels.
I'm pretty sure you don't see hookers getting repeat sets off the back of a awesome kicking game. He is defending like a hooker but attacking like a halfback. How is a halfback going to affect his game? Foran isn't playing aswell as api

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4