Apart from the fumble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

GraEddie

The Kingdog just went straight and hard yesterday…a lot of people calling for him to be dropped, but with him injury free and Gifty coming back soon it will definitely add that toughness to the side for the bigger games come finals times. That warriors side is huge and Kingdog didn't even shirk one bit…

I agree. King really stood up for us yesterday. His best performance since the early rounds. I think we needed his size against those huge Kiwis as well.
Keep it up Kingy.:)

It's got more to do with the amount of games he plays rather than how he plays them. I'm a fan though and always have been.

Yeah for the flaws of guys like King and Choc, the confidence and experience (and mongrel, yes) they bring to the group is crucial.

IF it's to be King dog's last year (as it perhaps should be) a premiership would be the perfect swansong (or eagle rock to be exact).

I think the ticking-clock on the core group, Gift and King in particular, is driving them as much as ever.

If fit King, Gift and Brett are straight in to the side.

We came back last week when the Kingdog came on

Unfortunately these days we only get about 50 games a year between them.

Quite a sizable chunk of the cap to have on the sidelines, one of the reasons we had to let gift go unfortunately.

This is why the long serving player allowance should not be capped at 300K per team

King is just what we need. He needs a few games under his belt before he starts firing like he is now. The trouble is he has been getting injured just as he starts to come good.

It's a vicious circle. Hopefully one he can break for the remainder of the season.

Also, he's one of those types of forward that genuinely gets "tougher" as he ages.

The fumble? Are you talking about Choc?
Another starring effort on the third tackle into the game. Lost ball, they score on the next set of six.
Drop the ball in the play-the-ball. Loss of possession.
The fourth man into the tackle and drive the ball-carrier & three of our blokes 15 metres- straight across field.

Every player makes mistakes but Choc's are a repeat in every game. He doesn't learn.

Granted to first one was no good but i don't think the second one was entirely his fault. And whats wrong with driving someone across field?

lismore_fan said:
The fumble? Are you talking about Choc?
Another starring effort on the third tackle into the game. Lost ball, they score on the next set of six.
Drop the ball in the play-the-ball. Loss of possession.
The fourth man into the tackle and drive the ball-carrier & three of our blokes 15 metres- straight across field.

Every player makes mistakes but Choc's are a repeat in every game. He doesn't learn.

Glad someone said it. Can't stand the confounded look he put's on his face when he get's penalised for playing the ball incorrectly.

Hopefully his media ban lasts for the rest of the season as well.

Oh, and well done the Kingman, great game. Nobody would deserve a GF appearance more than him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2