ANZ surface

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just watching the Scumdogs v Dragons from ANZ and have to say, the surface is atrocious. More sand than the bunkers at Royal Sydney. And where it's not covered in sand it's like a series of unrelated patches.

Graham has already done a hamstring and Thompson has picked up a knee injury.

So can the media please blow up deluxe at the state of the country's premiere sporting venue in a similar fashion to how they crucified the Brookvale surface ? Or is it one rule for Manly and another for everybody else ?

Surely the Sydney Olympic Park authorities have more resources at their disposal than Warringah Council.

Bloody Manly bashers.

Just watching the Scumdogs v Dragons from ANZ and have to say, the surface is atrocious. More sand than the bunkers at Royal Sydney. And where it's not covered in sand it's like a series of unrelated patches.

So can the media please blow up deluxe at the state of the country's premiere sporting venue in a similar fashion to how they crucified the Brookvale surface ? Or is it one rule for Manly and another for everybody else ?

Surely the Sydney Olympic Park authorities have more resources at their disposal than Warringah Council.

Bloody Manly bashers.

You know they won't do anything as this is toddy's Bulldogs Home ground we are speaking of:):)

But yes I am watching it the game too and the surface looks really poor

Bloody Manly bashers.
hope James Segeyaro doesnt see it,he has had enough of goat tracks,yeah I thought the same thing

No-one from the NRL actually watches games anymore as they are too busy with their snouts in the trough

It is looking worn and you can see the patches were the lay new turf all the time
but the thing is they have the budget to get it up to reasonable surface every week
I also thought there was plenty of divots coming up at Lang park not sure what they call it anz ?

I notice neither the DT or the SMH has anything about the ANZ surface. If yesterday's game had been at Brookvale and the surface was like that we'd have been crucified by the media and the NRL.

But because its ANZ....their 'showpiece'....nothing is said.

I notice neither the DT or the SMH has anything about the ANZ surface. If yesterday's game had been at Brookvale and the surface was like that we'd have been crucified by the media and the NRL.

But because its ANZ....their 'showpiece'....nothing is said.
Funny that. Brookie got hammered when the surface was stuffed, not a thing any where for ANZ. NRL and media are a joke.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8