Anyone watch Sports Tonight last night?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Interesting comments by Dessy...

We need ONE more good win before the fiinals. I would have thought three would be good.

We don't want to limp into the finals....ummm, if we win all three remaining games, that would make 4 from 10 wins to end the season. ONE win would be 2 from 10. I consider that limping.

It WAS funny though that Brent Kite said we haven't beaten the sharks since 1998. The commentator says "ummm...it was 1988!! HeHeHe.

Could a 50% Ben Kennedy really add value to the team. I think the value is in resting him, to hit the Warriors/Raiders hard.

I think Benny & Beaver have BOTH been looking lethargic since SOO.

Can't dissagree with any you said there Ryan. Maybe Des thinks we are more of a chance against the Sahrks than the Raiders or Warriors even if it is at Brookie

Actually - I haven't said the positive stuff.

Benny Kennedy said that they really want a win to shut some people up. The team are obviously getting a rev up by certain circles which is great.

Des also said "We WILL get in to the Finals". There wasn't a waver of any type, sounded very convincing and I could almost believe him!

Ben Kennedy said if he was 50% and could run he would play, there's the passion you were after Ryan.

Des will be revving the boys up behind closed doors, he plays his cards very close to his chest.

The last thing I would want is the club putting pressure on themselves through the media, it always ends up embarassing, hopefully a certain football club employee can keep his mouth shut.

What, like when a certain letter to the players was "accidentally" leaked to the media prior to us playing Brisbane for the 1st time?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4