Anyone watch Eagles Vs Giants? *spoiler*

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Wow,Vick didnt have the best of games with all those blitzes but they still cross the line,blitz him and fail coverage your going to get a 1st down against you at the least,Manning on the other hand....can either of those brothers spend a game NOT getting intercepted?

Eagles O could have been better,but the Giants seemed to have a rough idea on what to do to them,Eagles D however,just wow and that pitch/touchdown from 50 yards out was absolutely amazing

I dont know how the referees work just yet but some of the choices seemed to be howlers,does the attacking player falling into a head high have any bearing on the decision? That "headbutt" seemed a little rough to me

Did anyone else giggle a little when Manning ran and fumbled on the fall,just to go to a challenge and still lose the ball?

I dare say that was the Giants losing the game,not so much the Eagles winning it

We (Eagles) were absolutely rubbish. Worst performance  since the Skins game at the Linc. The team seemed to be out of rythm, still can't believe the Avant drop in the end zone, though I have that feeling every time Avant drops anything. Vick overthrew DJax twice as well, which by his own admission was the first time he had done so since joining the Eagles. Funny thing is, it would've been a blow-out had those rudimentary plays been completed. Giants the better team on the day but the Eagles did what good teams do & that is find a way to win.

I agree with you re: the refs. It's very average league wide as well. Trent Cole was being held all day by Shawn Andrews & only got pinged twice. On the other hand our o-line had everything called.

I dont think the gunts figured Vick out but it's a step in the right direction. Thing is probably only them & the Eagles have a d-line athletic enough to pull the scheme off. Bears could come close (Thanks to Peppers) so next weeks game should be interesting.

they probably built up a lot for last weeks redskins game and couldnt get themselves on again.

I didnt see this game but it would have been hard for them to repeat last weeks efforts.

That 50 yard touch down was great, Vick fumbled and still got it away.

Sure was, I yelled so much the dog decided that the lounge wasn't worth it & went off to find somewhere else to sleep.

Replay nearly gave me a heart attack when it showed how close Osi's hand came to batting down the ball. Shady was electric on the run though, the guy has serious speed. 

Eagles - Bears is the 5am game on Fox this monday, can't wait.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6