Anyone thinking.. THINKING!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Liueli of Brookvale

Reserve Grader
Of voting Labor at the next State and Federal elections, is a dud to me. You need to have a long hard look at yourself, then give yourself an uppercut!

You need to look at the alternative.

The problem with a two party system is that you have to vote Labor otherwise all it becomes is a benefit for the Volvo driving dentists from the North Shore.

Until the Commies put up a viable alternative, we must continue to be bent over & had by the ALP.

Anyone here can tell you i am the strongest liberal supporter, but lulu, your total lack of class or tact has myself wanting to vote labour. I might go throw up now, thankyou.

Nate link said:
Anyone here can tell you i am the strongest liberal supporter, but lulu, your total lack of class or tact has myself wanting to vote labour. I might go throw up now, thankyou.

You wouldn't vote ALP.. Stop being stupid.

Its like a campaign ad for the ALP yelling at people like that

Federally the libs have been a joke in opposition.  When they haven't been opposing the exact policy they proposed in the last election (climate change) they have been complaining about things not happening quickly enough that they refused to do themselves in government (maternity leave). 

People complain about the big spending the ALP made under the stimulus, and sure there have been issues, but they went bigger and quicker than all other countries, and sure enough we were the only ones not to have a recession. 

They wont get credit for it though as most people have no idea how bad things have been overseas. 

its easy not to have a recession when houses needed building to accomodate a massive increase in population.

Waisting your time, these clowns would still vote labor even of they fuk up everything.

How are your electricity bills chaps (that's if you even pay any)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6