Anyone know how to remove the top table of a dishwasher?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

I bought a second hand dishwasher to get us through until we renovate the kitchen and get a new one. The dishawasher is 2cm to tall for the place I need to put it but I know that you can remove the top of them. Just wondering if anyone knows how to do this.

Model is a Fisher & Paykel Nemo

Cheers
Dan

Try googling it. Couldnt find yhe manual or anything so just tinkered until I got it

There's a manual for google?

I was actually just about to revisit this thread and delete my post for 'not being funny enough' and that maybe renovations maketh Dan angry-eth.

But I'm too late.

eth

Should have said tried googling for a manual. In the end just went with the being forceful until something gave :)

Todays fun at lunch time is cutting holes in the wall under the sink to expose the plumbing. cutting away half the bench-to over to under the sink and supporting it with the dishwasher :)

The dishwasher is newer and in better condition than the kitchen :)

Nah you didn't have to type googling for a manual...I was just being hilariously funny. And if I have to spell that out...lol (then it wasn't)

HEY - that sounds like a lot of work. Just pay someone to do this for you.

What's the use being a millionaire if you do all your own crap work!

Plus where you live 1 ctn beer = 3 days work!

(don't electrocute yourself)

bahaha our renovation is held up because we dont have any money as soon as I save up enough I will be doing kitchen, Laundry and downstairs bathroom all in one go

This one zero screw. Had two clip things you had to remove then youbhad to lift and use a screw driver to release two catches

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6