1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone just watch Griff Rhys Jones greatest cities in the world?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by captainskin, Jan 12, 2012.

1. captainskin

captainskin Active Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    It was on the ABC and it was all about Sydney. Griff ventured up to Brookvale oval for a Monday night game and did a little piece on the Eagle Angels. It was great seeing Brooky and the Sea Eagle players (and the crowd) being the spotlight to the rest of the world. The doco was done during Kevin Rudd's short rise to infamy.

2. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    Greatest city & greatest ground definately.

3. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    yep I saw it. Took me by surprise actually but I think I remember something about it a couple of years ago when it first came out.

4. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    It was filmed during the Round 8 Melbourne Squall game in 09, which we lost, before surprising Brisbane the following weekend and thus commencing our run to the finals.

5. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,841 / 103
    Yes. It was a repeat, but I watched it again because Sydney looked so amazing and because of the Brookie Oval segment.
    This is a good show. He's done London, Rome, Paris and next week it's Hong Kong. I like it because he takes you to places most tourists wouldn't know about.

6. Peter C

Peter C Well-Known Member

Sydney
    Ratings:
    +742 / 16
    For anyone who missed it you can catch up on ABC iview, it's towards the end of the documentary

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/view/586229

7. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,599 / 45
    I can't wait for next week. Rockhampton!!:p