Anyone have a Wolf injury update?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If he's gone for most of the season it's not the end of the world. Peta Hiku or Delroy Berryman and a few others can fill his position. If DCE got injured then I'd be worried.

It may be a blessing in disguise. Having Snake and Hiku in the run on 13 permanently may add a dimension to our team previously not seen before. Theres a silver lining to this dark cloud..

Lord Eagleton said:
It may be a blessing in disguise. Having Snake and Hiku in the run on 13 permanently may add a dimension to our team previously not seen before. Theres a silver lining to this dark cloud..

Hiku would bring other qualities to the wing position which are great but the only worry I have is that he doesn't possess Wolfy's top end speed.

It will be blessing if we can have an injury free season and have all players available

Woohoo! - from MWSE Website

David Williams has been cleared of any serious damage to his right knee after scans yesterday revealed that the winger had suffered no structural damage.

After fearing the worst following the Sea Eagles' first group match against the Cowboys on Saturday, results concluded that the flyer had only suffered severe bruising to the knee.

With intense physiotherapy and rehabilitation, Williams could make a return to the field as early as round one for his side’s season opener against the Storm.

“It’s disappointing but it could have been a lot worse. I’m just glad it wasn’t anything too serious and hopefully it will recover in time for round one,” Williams said.

The unfortunate incident cut-short Williams’ Nines campaign after the winger bagged his side’s first try of the tournament.

He will be carefully monitored over the next fortnight in a bid to return against rivals Melbourne at Brookvale Oval.

That's awesome news! I don't care what anyone says, Williams is a quality winger and we don't have enough depth in any position to be comfortable losing senior players for the season.

Hopefully both he and Matai will be right for round 1.

We just love our Players and worry about their bodies and contracts irrationally:angel:

Great news about Wolfie, and a special thanks to @niccipops for the intense TLC :)

Related article:

Manly Sea Eagles breathe sigh of relief as winger David Williams cleared of serious knee injury

Ben Glover
FOX SPORTS
February 19, 2014 11:43AM

FINALLY a good news story for a player hurt in last weekend’s Auckland Nines, with Manly flyer David Williams cleared of a serious knee injury.

Click here to read the full article at foxsports.com.au

"FINALLY a good news story for a player hurt in last weekend’s Auckland Nines,'

Love the media talking up the Nines. Well done. It's sure to be scrapped for 2015 the way they are carrying on about the injury toll. Obviously any successful move made by league is something we can't allow.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6