Anyone Got The New Jersey Yet?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just curious.

I thought they looked great yesterday after not liking the design when I first saw it.

Not sure if I will get one or the away strip this year.

I think it's an outstanding jersey and have put it on my birthday/Christmas list

I am really warming to it. I think, like Dan, i will put it on my bday list

Have to agree, didn't like the design but seeing it worn out there on the field by the players, it's pretty good, would love to get one. Save up my bucks I guess ;)

agreed aswell. really wasn't a fan of the new jersey, but it really grew on me on sunday.

Now if you'll excuse me im off to get a large... :)

I hated it when I first saw it but it looks good when you see the team all kitted up out on the field. Got mine before I went to Leeds cos I was spending $400 at the outlet store and needed to spend another $100 to get my name on the wall of fame plaque they have there, so I grabbed a jersey.

I really like it and took the option to get a cheaper one with the membership package. I would like to get a pair of the socks but haven't seen them around anywhere. Can anyone assist?

Looks real good after seeing them on the players.

Noticed a fair few new sponsors on the back of jersey and on the shorts too.

like most have said, i also hated it at first, but after seeing it in action i've very much warmed to it, looked great on Sunday. (end pointless addition to thread)

I'm picking one up this Saturday when I also pick up my members hat, rain jacket and new goody. They looked outstanding in the new kit!!

^ Go canucks go!!!

I don't have the new jersey yet but here's a question/thought.

It seems most of you who didn't like it at the start of the year now do, that true?

Does this mean you prefer it over (cant remember the poster) the one with the full 'v' ?

Just thought if we prefer the one designed on here then all start liking the new one, this is what the marketing companies rely on to justify charging 100k* to come up with these designs when some talented members on here could do just as well and hand the design over for a lot less if not free dollarydoos.**

* - Dunno how much it cost, made that up.
** - bah, what do I know, carry on.

Ryan said:
Costs me $300 odd to get a Hockey jersey, so I'll prolly not be able to afford it.

Ryan Have a Look at www.jerseysfromchina.org I have bought about 5 Jerseys from there , there as good as the authentic one's but only about $70-$80 Delivered

"Go Penguins" :)

The jersey's pretty cool. CW, what do you want with the socks mate? going to do one of those 'fan drops onto the end of the lineup and ends up on the paddock jobs' ?

DSM5 said:
Does the club get any money from these imports Stevie?

You Know Im talking about Hockey Jerseys ??
and no they don't , they are copys not authentic , as Ryan said the authentic ones are like $300

Ian Martin tragic said:
The jersey's pretty cool. CW, what do you want with the socks mate? going to do one of those 'fan drops onto the end of the lineup and ends up on the paddock jobs' ?

You don't know me or you wouldn't ask that question. :) (I am way too old and certainly the wrong shape these days to impersonate a footballer!!! Although George Rose gives me hope!!)

I do a lot of sport with old blokes (Over 45 Soccer) and coach a kids team in Rugby so have cause to wear footy socks quite a bit. I would like some current Manly ones as they look good. :)

I found it very interesting how bloody cheap Jerseys were in the UK. You could pick up a Warrington or Rhino's Jesery (and I imagine the rest would be the same) for about GBP 35.00...$55.00

We visited the Man U store and the Liverpool FC Store and Jersey's there were (I think, enlighten me Jono who bought a heap) about GBP 40.00 so not more than $65.00

I assume the Jersey's are all made in China, and whilst I support the idea of clubs making a dollar there seems to be a fair difference between buying offshore and here in Oz.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I found it very interesting how bloody cheap Jerseys were in the UK. You could pick up a Warrington or Rhino's Jesery (and I imagine the rest would be the same) for about GBP 35.00...$55.00

We visited the Man U store and the Liverpool FC Store and Jersey's there were (I think, enlighten me Jono who bought a heap) about GBP 40.00 so not more than $65.00

I assume the Jersey's are all made in China, and whilst I support the idea of clubs making a dollar there seems to be a fair difference between buying offshore and here in Oz.

Exactly. The mark up price here is ridiculous. Was personally hoping for another centre bet offer for a cheap jersey but not looking like happening.

Canteen Worker said:
Ian Martin tragic said:

You don't know me or you wouldn't ask that question. :) (I am way too old and certainly the wrong shape these days to impersonate a footballer!!! Although George Rose gives me hope!!)

I do a lot of sport with old blokes (Over 45 Soccer) and coach a kids team in Rugby so have cause to wear footy socks quite a bit. I would like some current Manly ones as they look good. :)

Ha. just line up next to georgie and say he's your brother. soccer, wish my knees were up for that or a bit of touch. I do a martial art as you don't have go more than a couple of steps before you can belt someone (like league in the old days only less aerobic :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4