Anyone going to the members BBQ 3rd August?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
I live in Canberra & am unable to go as my 4th bambino is due on the 29th July - the other 3 have been late!
I sent an email last week to the Eagles to see if I could take my boys on an earlier date to get some autographs. I haven't heard back from them & my trip to Sydney finished today. Great PR - NOT!
I was wondering if anyone from here was going whether you could get a couple of autographs for my 2 eldest boys?

I don't think I am able to get there on a Thursday night. Pity as I went last year and it was an okay evening. My youngest still treasures the pictures with BK, Brett Stewart and Beaver.

If you can't get anyone I am prepared to send you a fully autographed poster of the team I picked up earlier in the year.

Goldie,
I have registered for going and current intentions is to be there.
Like you, I emailed the club 2 weeks ago and sent a follow up on Tuesday inquiring about what merchandise might be available to buy and then have signed. I have requests for two flags to be signed for two boys who are recent converts to the Eagles, one based in Melbourne. Hopefully they will let me know so I can either buy them there or beforehand from the club.
PM me what you had in mind and if at all possible I will help.

My advice MB is to buy whatever you want prior to the night as last year they didn't have anything on sale on the night. Take your own permanent marker too!

Drae still loves his flag by the way MB. cheers again

I was at the Narrabeen HQ on Wednesday morning & their stocks were pretty low of quite a few items! They said that they were hopefully going to get more in soon......
I had 2 disappointed boys who didn't get to see any players & the items they wanted were out of stock! Maybe next time....

They have some stock at the club as well i believe - i know too late now.

I cannot make these events as i finish work too late to get there in time.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2