1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone going to Penrith?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ALinda, May 26, 2012.

1. ALinda

ALinda Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +979 / 5
    Are any Manly fans going to Penrith, as I haven't seen much evidence of our support? Also it looks like no dedicated Away Supporters' area? I know the Supporters' Bus was cancelled unfortunately and I know the Panthers are 2nd last on the ladder, but nonetheless the boys will still need our support. I'm making the trek and hope to see some maroon & white there. Go Manly!

2. eelcatcher

eelcatcher Active Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0
    I might be going there, should be an interesting game. The Panthers would certainly not be pushovers. I'll probably jsut get a general admission and go where the Manly Supporters usually hang out. I think they usually hang out on a hill behind one of the goal posts.

3. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    I'll be there.... The MWTS usually stand on the grassed area behind the try line at the scoreboard end of the field.

4. Mac Man

Mac Man Active Member

Ratings:
    +142 / 4
    Ill be there and Ill be walking to the game as I live 1.5km from the field... Once a year I can walk to see my beloved eagles!

5. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,642 / 74
    As a true supporter I don't travel

6. Vyssini

Vyssini Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +464 / 1
    I've got my ski gear out and getting pumped for a big performance from the boys tomorrow.

There was a good little gathering of Eagles fans in (I think it would have been the south-eastern) corner of the ground last year.

7. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    MWTS will be there in strength. We stand on the hill in the alcohol area.

8. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,795 / 58
    I got nervous when all anyone would sell me is a 'one' way ticket.

9. Brookie4eva

Brookie4eva Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +175 / 1
    I will be there to support the boys, as a few have said above the usual area is the hill behind the posts at the scoreboard end.

10. voicefromthehill

voicefromthehill Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,235 / 9
    In the process of convincing the missus it would be a good idea to let me go

11. ALinda

ALinda Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +979 / 5
    Have to say well done to all the Manly supporters at the game. My fears last night of poor support were way off. I reckon it was 60/40 crowd ratio, nice weather and atmosphere. Just a pity about the result! :(