Anyone go to the trial?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks Sue for the report, cannot wait until Round 1 to see the backline in full flight. It will be interesting to see how the Raiders stack up after their defeat on the weekend

I never write those filthy lime paddlepops off.they always have a dig e.g last year.

I am really looking forward to our backline.they really looked cohesive on Saturdaty night which augers well and they look unbelieveably fit.bring it on.

it worries me too, especially after last year.

I hope that is at the front of their minds as they take the field in 19 days time

I never write those filthy lime paddlepops off.they always have a dig e.g last year.

I am really looking forward to our backline.they really looked cohesive on Saturdaty night which augers well and they look unbelieveably fit.bring it on.

It was written in the sunday mail up here that all teams are using GPS to track the preformance of teams. One of the findings were that Melbourne are the only team in the comp fitter than our boys!

I guess everyone can improve in the forwards. We've shed the Roach shackles, so the only way is up !!!
Toovey was firing up @ the forwards, so maybe he'll get things moving.

Our season could depend on Kite staying fit for most of the year.

It is not much good having the best backs in the comp if we have the softest forwards and they get smashed each week..

Do we have anyone who lives up at Cairns that posts here for another match report next week?

on what I saw Willo will start with Choc and Beaver.King,Monaghan and Kite will be front row..Reserves likely to be Ballin,Rose,Bryant and Stewart.

As much as I hate to say it I simply don't think the other guys we have been talking about are better than Willo and I am not his greatest fan.It is our weakpoint for sure.Backs look sensational and team looks magnificent fitness wise.Credit to Des and support staff there.

The weakest pack in the NRL. I rest my case. Add a few early long term injuries and 12th starts to look good.

[quote author=sue ridgepipe]
on what I saw Willo will start with Choc and Beaver.King,Monaghan and Kite will be front row..Reserves likely to be Ballin,Rose,Bryant and Stewart.

As much as I hate to say it I simply don't think the other guys we have been talking about are better than Willo and I am not his greatest fan.It is our weakpoint for sure.Backs look sensational and team looks magnificent fitness wise.Credit to Des and support staff there.

The weakest pack in the NRL. I rest my case. Add a few early long term injuries and 12th starts to look good.

[/quote]
hahah u are the most negative bloke i know

im sure u go around every day convincin ureself u will be hit by a bus

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4