Anyone else think the Roosters will beat the Tigers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
Just going through tipping options for this week and in the upsets department I'm leaning towards the Warriors over the Titans and the Roosters over the Tigers. I know the Warriors are frustratingly inconsistent but I also figure the Titans are overrated and their form of late has been poor. It's in NZ, so . . .
As for the Tigers/Roosters, I think we probably took a bit out of the Tigers pack on Monday night, and their luck has to run out sometime. Their scramble defence against us was very good but I reckon they'll find it hard to keep up the same level of enthusiasm against the Roosters, who looked good last week against the Knights. Fitzgibbon brings a lot to that team and even Mason looks up for it these days.
Is this just wishful thinking (with a dash of sour grapes) on my part?

I am with you on the Warriors

Was looking at the Roosters but couldn't back them

For me, although it doesn't help us, I see the upset of the round occuring at Parramatta Stadium with a Newcastle win

Looked at all the games and can't win the tipping comp, so I went for all the teams that could do us favours.  Maybe that'll work.  Go the Roosters.

I've tipped the rorters, I reckon they will cause a few upsets. Some players trying to play for contracts next season once the axe starts to fall.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4