Anyone else read Paul Kent's latest vitriol?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Phantar

Bencher
Just wonder if he ever expresses such negative sentiments directly to the staff or players, when he ventures down into Sea Eagle country?

He is a nasty piece of work.

Phantar said:
Just wonder if he ever expresses such negative sentiments directly to the staff or players, when he ventures down into Sea Eagle country?

He is a nasty piece of work.

Good let these morons hate us all they like - it will motivate Manly to get to the GF all the more.

Really who cares??? Ignore the bitter ratbags

Happily flying under the radar once more :D

I haven't read the Telecrap, and in particular anything by Paul K**t, since the Brett Stewart articles.

mickqld said:
He's just another dog turd on the great shoe of life.

GOLD!!! :D

Seriously though, you'd think there would be a little something in play called professionalism...? It lacks severely from that publication.

Paul Kent.. what a pontificating, pretentious, arrogant, agenda driven, facetious, idiotic, newsltd lackey, lonely, snide, sensationalistic,antiquated, passionless hypocrite.

You and your rag need to take some responsibility for the lies and innuendo you continually scatter through your "articles".. pretty obvious Manly are successful again, muck like this get raked up whenever we are doing well. i am proud to support a club that stands upto a biased and inconsistent administration and the conniving, hypocritical and integrity-less journalists that make up the daily telegraph "journalist" department

how bout you write an article without relying on sarcasm paul. the most basic of literary devices. i guess you dont have to stand by your convictions if you are sarcastic.

• 👍
Reactions: ads
He is a News Ltd journalist. After the News of the World scandal I wasn't aware that journalists at News Ltd publications HAD any credibility?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/brawl-a-big-misunderstanding/story-fn7r8ycd-1226127508567.

This is the link...Get on a leave a comment about the dickead at the end of the article....Flood him

Why bother having any emotion over the likes of Kent and Wilson. The only ones it hurts is you (all those stress hormones).

Karma catches up with them and everyone who spreads hatred (all those stress hormones).

Why feed trolls?

Reporters love being loved.
Reporters love being hated.
The only thing reporters hate is being dismissed and ignored.

All Paul Kent articles about Manly should come with disclaimer: "Paul Kent is a former Norths lower grader who hates Manly and as a result his columns relating to Manly should not be read as anything but parody."

In my opinion.

Should any of us be surprised.
These NEWS clowns have egg all over their faces from the bile they spewed about Brett to which several have legal proceedings against them. Now they are taking their purile attempts at revenge and once again they will be left with egg on their faces.

mickqld said:
Should any of us be surprised.
These NEWS clowns have egg all over their faces from the bile they spewed about Brett to which several have legal proceedings against them. Now they are taking their purile attempts at revenge and once again they will be left with egg on their faces.

What legal proceedings?

I thought they all printed an apology to Brett somewhere oscure within each paper, and paid 100k in the vain hope that he didn't take them to court for defamation?
Or did I hear that wrong?

Honestly-I cannot believe a responsible journo could or would right something like that. Surely it is defamatory.
Good luck when he wants an interview with our lads.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4