Anyone else feel relieved?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
finding out we have a major sponser for the season makes me feel so much better about our chances this season and has made me really optimistic about our future, Suddenly i see double the potential i saw before hand .. its probably just me though :p

Cronulla thought they had signed Kade Snowden and got all excited.

I will feel all of those emotions and pay due credit too, when Lowey has confirmed the discovery of a pen in this instance.

Never a doubt that we were going to get a major sponsor , lets hope our team dosent panic before kick off just like some of our supporters.
FEAR CAN KEEP US UP ALL NIGHT LONG BUT.....FAITH MAKES ONE FINE PILLOW.
Sleep well fellow Eagle supporters everything is under control. ;D

A rumoured announcement isn't the same as a definite signature at market value.  Lets get that in place first. 

It's possible to imagine threats and negatives in every situation when fear patterns become embedded.

It's impossible to ever be free of fear when we religiously believe that little voice in our head.

i just want to win games i dont care whos sponsoring us,  some of the guys care about the logo or how its suits the jersey.... i just want  2 competition points i dnt give a fuk if they have ALDI has a sponsor, as long as we are playing in the last game of the  season in oct..

IF YOU ALL PUT YA SUPER IN WITH SPORTS SUPER WE WOULDNT NEED TO GIVE A FUK ABOUT A SPONSOR..

just a thought boys ;)

So people are relieved at internet rumours of a sponsor, probably at grossly under the NRL average rate (even if there is a sponsor).  Might be time to re-make the "mediocrity will not be tolerated" sign.

Mata, could you please tell me what the NRL average rate for a sponsor is since you apparently know? Just so we can properly assess it if/when a deal is announced.

Is that the average Mata? Or is that one jersey in a one team town pretty much gauranteed FTA coverage on a weekly basis with the "thoroughbreds" ensuring they can have just about anyplayer they want?

Well if we get more than that, it would be a success right? That quantum sponsorship came after a premiership, and an arguably more marketable team than now (Brett Stewart - the face of league).

Based on membership numbers and FTA coverage, i think the sharks are really a better comparison. What are they getting?

Matabele link said:
[quote author=jabroni link=topic=186504.msg316812#msg316812 date=1298169635]
Is that the average Mata?
  That's what one of our competitors gets for minor sponsorship.  And it's more than we currently have for our front. 
[/quote]

Why did your main man Mayer let this occur ? =P

The average for front of shirt sponsor is $1 million a year, teams like Brisbane and Souths command more as they are the most marketable teams and get a lot of media attention and FTA games. Back of shirt is normally around $550,000 and if I remember correctly sleeve sponsorship is around $300,000

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4