1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else feel relieved?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by greekeagle, Feb 19, 2011.

1. greekeagle

greekeagle Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    finding out we have a major sponser for the season makes me feel so much better about our chances this season and has made me really optimistic about our future, Suddenly i see double the potential i saw before hand .. its probably just me though :p

2. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    I do now after going to the toilet thanks for asking

3. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    Cronulla thought they had signed Kade Snowden and got all excited.

I will feel all of those emotions and pay due credit too, when Lowey has confirmed the discovery of a pen in this instance.

4. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,851 / 192
    Never a doubt that we were going to get a major sponsor , lets hope our team dosent panic before kick off just like some of our supporters.
    FEAR CAN KEEP US UP ALL NIGHT LONG BUT.....FAITH MAKES ONE FINE PILLOW.
    Sleep well fellow Eagle supporters everything is under control. ;D

5. The Gronk

The Gronk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    A rumoured announcement isn't the same as a definite signature at market value.  Lets get that in place first. 

6. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    It's possible to imagine threats and negatives in every situation when fear patterns become embedded.

It's impossible to ever be free of fear when we religiously believe that little voice in our head.

7. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    Rex, you are a dead set Philosopher!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i just want to win games i dont care whos sponsoring us,  some of the guys care about the logo or how its suits the jersey.... i just want  2 competition points i dnt give a fuk if they have ALDI has a sponsor, as long as we are playing in the last game of the  season in oct..

IF YOU ALL PUT YA SUPER IN WITH SPORTS SUPER WE WOULDNT NEED TO GIVE A FUK ABOUT A SPONSOR..

just a thought boys ;)

9. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    So people are relieved at internet rumours of a sponsor, probably at grossly under the NRL average rate (even if there is a sponsor).  Might be time to re-make the "mediocrity will not be tolerated" sign.

10. Bradza

Bradza Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +497 / 6
    Mata, could you please tell me what the NRL average rate for a sponsor is since you apparently know? Just so we can properly assess it if/when a deal is announced.

11. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    The back of the Broncos shirt has just sold for $2m over 3 years. 

12. jabroni

jabroni Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Is that the average Mata? Or is that one jersey in a one team town pretty much gauranteed FTA coverage on a weekly basis with the "thoroughbreds" ensuring they can have just about anyplayer they want?

13. The Gronk

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Quantum paid 2.4 M over 3 years for the front of our shirt. 

14. jabroni

jabroni Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Well if we get more than that, it would be a success right? That quantum sponsorship came after a premiership, and an arguably more marketable team than now (Brett Stewart - the face of league).

15. Mybludog

Mybludog Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Quantums deal was over 2 years not 3

16. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
      That's what one of our competitors gets for minor sponsorship.  And it's more than we currently have for our front. 

17. jabroni

jabroni Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Based on membership numbers and FTA coverage, i think the sharks are really a better comparison. What are they getting?

18. The Gronk

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/manly-takes-leap-with-new-sponsor/story-e6frg7mo-1111118041474

19. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
      That's what one of our competitors gets for minor sponsorship.  And it's more than we currently have for our front. 
    [/quote]

Why did your main man Mayer let this occur ? =P

20. Captain of the Gate

Captain of the Gate Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    The average for front of shirt sponsor is $1 million a year, teams like Brisbane and Souths command more as they are the most marketable teams and get a lot of media attention and FTA games. Back of shirt is normally around $550,000 and if I remember correctly sleeve sponsorship is around $300,000