Anyone doubting Hayne now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jjb/james, if they were 'out on their feet' as you say, how come they owned the last ten minutes of the game? Qld should thank Farah for giving them a break at the 75th minute with his speculator. Walk to the scrum, eat a minute, and then run the ball back up the field. Good one Robbie.

DSM5 said:
jjb/james, if they were 'out on their feet' as you say, how come they owned the last ten minutes of the game? Qld should thank Farah for giving them a break at the 75th minute with his speculator. Walk to the scrum, eat a minute, and then run the ball back up the field. Good one Robbie.

Its a crazy little notion i just made up called weight of posession. It has an amazing impact on all footy games.When NSW had more than their fair share they failed to capitalise and a speedy little bloke would have opened them up in my opinion

Qld owned the last 10 due to a weight of posession, as it swung as it invariably does. If NSW had of capitalised it may not have mattered

Im not a robbie Farrah fan , but anyone who can really be critical of his game last night is kidding themselves

DSM5 we were 8 behind with 5 to go stuck in our own half. A 40-20 would have been brilliant at that time. It's the only way we would have gotten down there to score with the possibility of scoring again in that time frame.

What's your problem with it? What would you have done? Just kick it to the fullback?

I reckon Gibbs would be worth a shot. Any guy that attempts an at home vasectomy with a hammer and nail is the type of nut bag you need. And his impact will be greater than that of Creagh or Buhrer based on potential game time alone

voicefromthehill said:
I reckon Gibbs would be worth a shot. Any guy that attempts an at home vasectomy with a hammer and nail is the type of nut bag you need. And his impact will be greater than that of Creagh or Buhrer based on potential game time alone

I really like how Gibbs plays.

Everyone looks good when the leave the tigers. Farrah looked a champion last night . The tigers are a myth

Cameron said:
Darren said:
I don't worry about stats Cam. He just didn't seem as good tonight.
Translated Darren doesn't let facts get in the way of a good carve up. Hang your head in shame Darren you are a disgusting individual.

And still a rabbit with his downlow mate.who also goes for souffs

okay Brett was amazing and played the game of his life, constantly leading the Blues to a near victory. He is by far rthe best fullback or even player in the game.

Jamie was there to cover a number of positions not just hooker

He can fill in the backline if needed etc

Yes he was under utilized however his role was fill in man rather than replacement hooker

No need for that role with Lewis, Bird, Hayne and Farrah all able to cover positions as required.

Mals said:
DSM5 said:
I agree with C &C, Hayne does not compete for the full 80. And while I'm pissing everybody off, Farah should never get in any rep team again. His illegal kick in the in-goal could have been a penalty try, and probably should have been. His kick out on the full was a stupid hail Mary attempt. He, like Hayne, are ego driven and just don't put in to a team effort. Stewart however was better than Slater even when behind a weaker NSW effort all round.

Farah was one of NSWs best on ground last night. His dummy half running & passing game was excellent. You must have been watching a different game. Buhrer should never have come on the field at hooker, he looked lost.

Buhrer should never have been in the side. He is at least 2 years away from origin football. His time will come but it shouldn't have been now.

Stevo said:
Is be playing well at the sharks? He was lazy at the tigers.

Spot on.

Sorry, realised that was a question rather then a statement after I made my initial reply. Yes, he has been really good for the Sharks and I agree he was lazy at the Tigers. This sudden turnaround in form can only be explained by the coaches.

I thought Snake was very good last night, their kicking game was great and it tired him out! he didn't have much left in the tank for his attack but he was as safe as you can get at the back.

If Hayne was fullback at Melbourne Brisbane or Manly (or any team with good go forward) he'd show his true worth. Parra are what make him look ****house.

If snake left and we were in the position to spend up big, He's the first bloke i'd hope they'd talk to, to replace Snake.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6