Anyone doubting Hayne now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's been great so far. I didn't expect much from him but he has performed well above expectations.

While we're on it, Jennings has been fantastic as well.

Wolfpack said:
He's been great so far. I didn't expect much from him but he has performed well above expectations.

While we're on it, Jennings has been fantastic as well.
Gould just wants Jennings out. He was very critical of him for running in to throw that punch.

I was critical of Hayne being selected because I think alot of the time for Parra he looks dis-interested and like he is not putting in.

He was fantastic tonight though.

Snake didn't seem himself but in that intensity it's hard to shine. Slater is definitely a quality player. That knock back was immense for their wrongful try! Wish Jamie was there and Choc.

Snake was pretty damn solid. Any more than what he did do & it would have been a truely great performance. Very unlucky not to score a try as well.

Hayne is better with less responsibility anyway.

I liked it - Hayne on the wing with less pressure and comes into the attack more freely. Stewart at the back, who's better defensively and also pitches in with attack.
Hayne was great tonight, never doubted he plays out of his skin during origin.

Darren what a joke mate !! Seriously

Was their any ever doubt with any high ball Stewart was under ? How did Slater look under them at the other end ?

Snake was definitely safe as houses under the bombs but couldn't inject himself into the attack. He kept passing too early to Morris on the right.

He did well and was trying his best. Glenn worked hard without alot of luck. T-Rex is a monster at times.

lol slater,for 1 good thing he does he will do 4 dumb things aswell and the commentators just feed the myth ,brett is way more reliable as an all round player for sure

what did slater do outside the knock back for the cheating try

hayne is there for thec reason i said he should be there, has never let nsw down

That whole NSW side Silvertails picked was a farce.

No-one wanting Hayne, no-one wanting Farah, no-one wanting Bird.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6