Anyone 4 out of 4??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Early season tipping is a tough gig. Has anyone picked all 4 games ?? -not this black duck.
Saturday treble was looking good till my SO - CALLED specials - The COWGIRLS blew me out of the water. The Titans were solid but the COWS were shocking. Didn't realise Tariq Sims had a broken leg, they will miss him attacking the fringes off JT & his intimidation.
My tipping license is officially confiscated due to poor form.
Anyone having better luck?? :huh:

1 from 4. Took Raiders as my upset of the round, and thought I was there when they kicked the field goal.....wasn't to be though.

3 from 5, it could look ugly if the boys don't get up today.

Cambo said:
2 from 5 here

I'm Struggling to count to 5 Cambo - lost it at 4 after the 2nd bottle of Vodka kicked in......3 from 5 here but lost the 1 that counted on my ticket with those CoW Girl F**ks.......
Tempted to get on Manly 1-12 but in this form I could jinx them - will stay away from the TAB today for the Seaeagles sake.

Moondog said:
BOZO said:
I hope to get one right today when Manly beat the warriors
That's the important one, all the rest are peripheral.
Hey Moondog , were you howling when the dogs beat the panthers last night ????

3 from 5 for me so far.

Also, has anyone else noticed that so far, all home teams have lost? Let's just hope that this trend continues over in NZ today.

Edit: oops, sorry. I just noticed that Blake brought up that trend late last night in the "A good sign for Manly" thread which I read after I had posted in this one.

I was doing so well until Saturday. Does anyone agree with me on the Storms second try? One Storm player (14?) who partook in the try was offside when the ball was kicked through. And Campese and Dugan had shockers. I'll not tip the Dogs for obvious reasons ever again and the Girls, well, what can be said. They'll compete with the Eels for the spoon on that performance. At this time of year it's like tipping 2 year old races.

Pretty sure my wife is on a perfect round so far or at least close to

Thought it was a really easy round to tip, currently 6 from 7

That Manly win was extra special as that was the bonus points game!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8