Any Whare, any time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
DEAN Whare hasn’t been sighted in first grade all season, but he is looming as an option on the wing for Des Hasler’s patched up Sea Eagles squad before Sunday’s clash with the Broncos at Suncorp Stadium.

Read the full article

ManlyBacker said:
DEAN Whare hasn’t been sighted in first grade all season, but he is looming as an option on the wing for Des Hasler’s patched up Sea Eagles squad before Sunday’s clash with the Broncos at Suncorp Stadium.

Read the full article

So i take it Hoppa is out? No problems with Whare coming in to the team though.

i think whare would make a great winger in attack and defence, only concern is the high ball.

Him and oldy are basically as quick as brett and the 3 fastest at the club, whare has a look of jennings about him as well with his footwork.

This is good news as I was worried they might be rushing Hoppa back too early! another week off will do him good and who knows maybe Whare will score another bag of 3.

great to see Hoppa given another week, great experience for Whare and he will enjoy it! May be his last game for us???

Slight correction to the article. When Irvine scored his three tries on debut they would have been 3 pointers, not 4 pointers.

A good start is essential on Sunday. I think the last thing we want to do is to give the Broncos a sniff.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2