1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Whare, any time

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Aug 31, 2011.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    DEAN Whare hasn’t been sighted in first grade all season, but he is looming as an option on the wing for Des Hasler’s patched up Sea Eagles squad before Sunday’s clash with the Broncos at Suncorp Stadium.

Read the full article

2. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    So i take it Hoppa is out? No problems with Whare coming in to the team though.

3. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
  4. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    i think whare would make a great winger in attack and defence, only concern is the high ball.

Him and oldy are basically as quick as brett and the 3 fastest at the club, whare has a look of jennings about him as well with his footwork.

5. EagleRock40

EagleRock40 Well-Known Member

Ourimbah, New South Wales
    Ratings:
    +211 / 4
    I don't think Hoppa was ever going to play this game, but Whare is a solid replacement for him.

6. lloydy

lloydy Active Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    This is good news as I was worried they might be rushing Hoppa back too early! another week off will do him good and who knows maybe Whare will score another bag of 3.

7. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    great to see Hoppa given another week, great experience for Whare and he will enjoy it! May be his last game for us???

8. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    I think Whare is in the second year of a three-year deal.

9. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Only worry for me is Robbo at the back. He is no fullback.

10. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Slight correction to the article. When Irvine scored his three tries on debut they would have been 3 pointers, not 4 pointers.

A good start is essential on Sunday. I think the last thing we want to do is to give the Broncos a sniff.