Any Tom Waits Fans Here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The man has a new album out Bad As Me, and like everything he releases the critics love it. The title track is sensational as is Raised Right Man and Hell Broke Luce

Its an awesome record, his first release of new songs in 7 years.

I have been a Waits fan for 25 plus years now and can honestly say this guy is getting better with age.

Who else could rhyme backdoor with crack-whore. :)

Metacritic, which assigns a normalised rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the album received an average score of 90, based on 27 reviews, indicating "Universal Acclaim".

My only complaint is I hate how Tom now has mainstream cred, I used to like it best when I was one of the few who had his music. This new record could top 10 on the Aria's with virtually no airplay.

Tom Waits To ‘Take 5’ On TripleJ

Tom Waits will do his only Bad As Me radio interview, worldwide (Friday), on triplej tomorrow morning. We at Noise11, and every other discerning music fan it seems, are all aflutter over his 20th studio album Bad As Me. So it’s quite a coup that triplej reveal they’ve managed to get the only radio interview worldwide

The earth died screaming and murder in the red barn a couple of those classics.

Black wings from memory as well as a version of the ramones I don't wanna grow up. There was also a pearler with such lines as, I know karate and voodoo to, gonna make myself available to you, I don't need no make up I got real scars, I got hair on my chest, I look good without a shirt...loved that song in high school!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6