Any tips for Geoff Bellew?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
I am being facetious as this gentleman would be the last person to need help mounting a case but seeing as though this isn't a criminal charge, we are free to discuss.
In the fight to mount a case for a downgrade of Glenn's charge, Id like to see them look at footage from the last 30 or so players to be sin binned, to show the judiciary that players do not run once they've been sent from the field by the referee. This will hopefully partly highlight Blair as the aggressor in addition to the questions about Glenn having warranted being sin binned in the first instance(particularly when compared to the cheap shot uppercut by Blair).

What else could they point out?

RE: Any tips for Geoff Bellew

The fact that Glenn should never have been binned in the first place.

Yeah show the footage of Foran with his arms around Stewart trying to get him off Blair - that should do the trick

Of course we have to hope with have Bellew - if the storm have already got him there will be a conflict not allowing him to defend both (I assume)

Take in a DVD of Sam Thaiday running into scraps

After the 3 hours it will take to view, ask them why Foran and Robertson should be charged with anything when he hasn't ever been

the post sin bin fight is the tough bit.there are no precedents for that since 85 as never happens and thats why the referral.just have to throw every little bit of ammo and hope.

http://youtu.be/HZFCsBvkIcc

Gould and Warren are the same commentators and Shane Hayne is the ref and Gould mentions that the clock hasnt been stopped in both the Brooky Brawl and this footage.

Bellew's track record is outstanding, but he'll know the what happened previously defence doesn't work. The best bet is to argue the case on the facts, example Snake charges, the contact, the force used. Forans charges, evidence???? He's no dummy and if he thinks we should fight the charges that should give us hope of a good outcome.

I'm guessing that Lussick and Gifty will be the only players worth going into battle for to downgrade their charges. The others should just cop the 1 week and be done.

Lussick was concussed by the hinchcliff elbow and Blairs cheap uppercut and didnt realise it was not the same fight. He thought that all storm players are dogs..roll 56hours of tape.
If Blair didnt want to go Gift a second time why did he stop and talk to Gifty? Because he was not content with only hitting DL.

If the glove doesn't fit, you have to acquit

I realise that my opinion may be in the minority but I still believe that even though Glen was walking from the field, Blair ran up to Glen, came to a walking pace and commenced mouthing off and shirt grabbing, then Glen took a swing. If Blair kept running past Glen without stopping, nothing else would have happened.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4