Any Snake News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Being the off season i left this one wide open , so go for your lives.... but seriously has there been any news on him being signed , and nrl agreeing to the contract.

Here's the latest snake news dated 18hrs ago.

Exclusive!!

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2012%5C11%5C11%5Cstory_11-11-2012_pg9_4

King brown sighted in my yard. NOT welcome. Snake Stewart, you are most welcome to come and sun yourself in my backyard.

niccipops said:
King brown sighted in my yard. NOT welcome. Snake Stewart, you are most welcome to come and sun yourself in my backyard.

Nothing like a little bit of slip, slop, slap!

(Not necessarily in that order.)

Thats a lot of my life i'll never get back,theres a special place in hell for people who post lame videos

Rambo1987,**** you very much (Kidding!!!!)

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:

Nothing like a little bit of slip, slop, slap!

(Not necessarily in that order.)

Can do without the slop. (this post is recommended for a mature audience)

No idea how we can afford and/or keep under the cap three new signings in Horo, Tonga and Lawton, when Snakes contract was rejected by the NRL only a month or two ago.

simon_eagle said:
No idea how we can afford and/or keep under the cap three new signings in Horo, Tonga and Lawton, when Snakes contract was rejected by the NRL only a month or two ago.
maybe with all the signings,might mean things are ok now

Who knows for sure! Certainly not us or the journos. Maybe the new signings are part of the 2nd tier cap that we have not fully used in past years. Maybe their old clubs are paying a good proportion of their wages next year. Maybe other shuffling has occurred. Who knows why Snakes contract was rejected or if it was rejected at all?
Just leave it to the few that do know all the facts and won't be knowingly cheating the cap and enjoy the ride.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6