Any news on the the Hong Kong prize?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
After an extensive search of the web (basically here and the official site), I can't see any announcement of who won the trip to Hong Kong. Wasn't the deadline 5pm last Friday? I assume they've had trouble contacting me to inform me I've won :D

Kaspersky were about to release the winners name....but their website got hacked.

mosto said:
After an extensive search of the web (basically here and the official site), I can't see any announcement of who won the trip to Hong Kong. Wasn't the deadline 5pm last Friday? I assume they've had trouble contacting me to inform me I've won :D

Unsure. But i can tell you i am posting this from Hong Kong airport departures. The weather is nice in honkers at present. A free trip here would be good times

I sent an email to Membership Department yesterday asking them to put the Winner on the MWSE site.

Also requested a clarification of the Killer Wolf contract status.

Hopefully someone will update the Player Profiles page too ,as Kitey and other dear departed ones are still on there :idea:

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Toovey-announces-Kong-Kong-Comp-winner/87614

Enjoy your prize Greg!

Though 2V said the trip is "what you get when you become a sea eagles member"

So I guess we're all getting one then!!!

woot!

globaleagle said:
Enjoy your prize Greg!

Though 2V said the trip is "what you get when you become a sea eagles member"

So I guess we're all getting one then!!!

woot!

Congrats to Greg. Is he a Silvertails poster? Does he need to run a comp to find his +1??? ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6