Any news on Gift?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Earnie the Eagle said:
bones said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
bones said:
Cambo said:
You obviously don't realize how difficult it Is to lose weight. He is obviously taking it seriously if he has lost 5kgs.

I lost 5kg's when I got circumcised.

I dont know why so many people here call you a dickhead, its just not right.

Well it's settled then. I must be a dick head if some posters on silvertails think I am. How will I ever live with myself?

I dont agree with them Bones, they have also said you are not fit to eat with pigs but mate I stuck up for you and told them that you are. Why are people so unkind?

Sorry mate... That invitation is declined. You will have to dine without me.

[q[/quote]

I dont know why so many people here call you a dickhead, its just not right.
[/quote]

Well it's settled then. I must be a dick head if some posters on silvertails think I am. How will I ever live with myself?
[/quote]

I dont agree with them Bones, they have also said you are not fit to eat with pigs but mate I stuck up for you and told them that you are. Why are people so unkind?
[/quote]

Sorry mate... That invitation is declined. You will have to dine without me.
[/quote]

Pigs bum...its on the menu.

clontaago said:
Masked Eagle said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
A few weeks off yet. Matai is likely to play this week. Galuvao is trying is some chance f not this week next week.

I hope your not taking your queues from the telegraphs league liftout on Fridays? The bloke who puts that together can't get the ins & outs right and his late mail on injuries is terrible!

I think Gift would be half a chance depending on how its healed (obviously). Wouldn't surprise me if he came back ahead of the initial diagnosis.

History tells us that Ernie is never too far from the mark with his information.

Hopefully Matai is back as we need his spark from dummy half and his aggression against Parra's soft backs.

I just said that because thats what it said in the telegraph on Friday. And how far from the mark is OK? Within a week or two?

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/default.aspx?s=injury-update
Glenn - Round 6
Matai - Round 7
Joe - Round 4 thats just gone ?
Ben - awaiting surgery

HappilyManly said:
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/default.aspx?s=injury-update
Glenn - Round 6
Matai - Round 7
Joe - Round 4 thats just gone ?
Ben - awaiting surgery

Interesting. No mention of Joe on the link I posted.

Glen will be after the bye, they expect him to be ok for the round before but are unlikely to risk it

Rambofan said:
Injury to Glen is worse than first thought.Round 7 at the earliest.Probable round 9.

Big chance of playing this week against the Eels

Matai is fit to play, Tooves might rest him because they are playing the Eels. Joe is running without a limp at training. He might be like me after sitting on bus for more than an hour. Old age does that to you.

If only the run teams were the ones that were named on Tuesday, I might be firing in the Fantasy comps.

Thanks for the info Ernie. I would hope though that Matai comes straight back in though. Same with Joe if fit. I want us to absolutely hammer the Eels and these 2 experienced players would be most helpful : )

Fluffy said:
Glen will be after the bye, they expect him to be ok for the round before but are unlikely to risk it
AFTER THE BYE IS ROUND 14 if true our year is GOOOOOONNNNEEEEE............because can see only winning 2 or 3 of the next ten rounds without him...........comeon 2014....

mr seagles said:
Fluffy said:
AFTER THE BYE IS ROUND 14 if true our year is GOOOOOONNNNEEEEE............because can see only winning 2 or 3 of the next ten rounds without him...........comeon 2014....

2013 is a goner too ? Damn !

mr seagles said:

The first BYE is after Round 7 for the standalone Test Match fixture.
So your calculation is out by a factor of 7 :dodgy:

Using your logic then, Manly should win 2(+7)9 or 3(+7)10 games with Glenn playing this year after Round 14 :p

Great run up into the Finals for 2012 IMO :D
#B2B

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8