Any news on Gift?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Anyone heard how gift is going. Any chance he will make the game this weekend. If not surely he would be close.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
A few weeks off yet. Matai is likely to play this week. Galuvao is trying is some chance f not this week next week.

I hope your not taking your queues from the telegraphs league liftout on Fridays? The bloke who puts that together can't get the ins & outs right and his late mail on injuries is terrible!

I think Gift would be half a chance depending on how its healed (obviously). Wouldn't surprise me if he came back ahead of the initial diagnosis.

What's the news on young Ben Farrar?

Saw him in DY with just an elastic support around his left knee. I thought he had an ACL operation :huh:

Glenn looked really slim and fit at the Team Photo event - will make a right side attack fire again :)

George is still not taking his weight/fitness issues as seriously as one would expect. He was told to lose 13kg and is only 5kg down to date.

Wonder if the Tigers would make him an offer that Manly wouldn't refuse :idea:

Masked Eagle said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
A few weeks off yet. Matai is likely to play this week. Galuvao is trying is some chance f not this week next week.

I hope your not taking your queues from the telegraphs league liftout on Fridays? The bloke who puts that together can't get the ins & outs right and his late mail on injuries is terrible!

I think Gift would be half a chance depending on how its healed (obviously). Wouldn't surprise me if he came back ahead of the initial diagnosis.

History tells us that Ernie is never too far from the mark with his information.

Hopefully Matai is back as we need his spark from dummy half and his aggression against Parra's soft backs.

HappilyManly said:

Saw him in DY with just an elastic support around his left knee. I thought he had an ACL operation :huh:

Glenn looked really slim and fit at the Team Photo event - will make a right side attack fire again :)

George is still not taking his weight/fitness issues as seriously as one would expect. He was told to lose 13kg and is only 5kg down to date.

You obviously don't realize how difficult it Is to lose weight. He is obviously taking it seriously if he has lost 5kgs.

Cambo said:
HappilyManly said:

You obviously don't realize how difficult it Is to lose weight. He is obviously taking it seriously if he has lost 5kgs.

I lost 5kg's when I got circumcised.

Mate, he's supposedly a professional athlete surrounded by professional conditioners, trainers etc. If he can't lose 13 kilos under those conditions then he's just lazy or stupid or both. He could lose 5 kilos easily.

bones said:
Cambo said:
HappilyManly said:

Wow, big foreskin:s

bones said:
Cambo said:
HappilyManly said:

Did u sell it to Mack trucks to use as a fan belt. I did with mine lol

bones said:
Cambo said:
HappilyManly said:

I dont know why so many people here call you a dickhead, its just not right.

Earnie the Eagle said:
bones said:
Cambo said:
HappilyManly said:

Well it's settled then. I must be a dick head if some posters on silvertails think I am. How will I ever live with myself?

DSM5 said:
Mate, he's supposedly a professional athlete surrounded by professional conditioners, trainers etc. If he can't lose 13 kilos under those conditions then he's just lazy or stupid or both. He could lose 5 kilos easily.

There's a lot of different factors involved there. Presumably he's trying to drop bad weight while maintaining muscle mass, which isn't as easy as just cutting weight.

bones said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
bones said:
Cambo said:
HappilyManly said:

Well it's settled then. I must be a dick head if some posters on silvertails think I am. How will I ever live with myself?

I dont agree with them Bones, they have also said you are not fit to eat with pigs but mate I stuck up for you and told them that you are. Why are people so unkind?

It is if you are over weight.

It gets harder to burn fat the less fat you have. With the right diet and exercise George should have no trouble losing 10kg.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2