Any injuries?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Oldfield looked to be concerned about his hammy and D Williams was rubbing his neck. Brett had a bloody nose. Any injuries that anyone knows about?

Matabele has suffered severe damage to his credibilty. Long term rehab might be the only answer...

DSM5 said:
Oldfield looked to be concerned about his hammy and D Williams was rubbing his neck. Brett had a bloody nose. Any injuries that anyone knows about?
oldfield good he is not good enough for 1st grade anyway he is making to many mistakes.....that try was very ,very soft he let in ...back to nsw cup thanks...

To harsh Mr Seagles. He went OK. That try was scored by a very good player. Squeezed under him. Sure he should have put more shoulder in, but he's playing alright.

mr seagles said:
DSM5 said:
oldfield good he is not good enough for 1st grade anyway he is making to many mistakes.....that try was very ,very soft he let in ...back to nsw cup thanks...

Bull****.

yeah a bad one to report DSM: when I was down on the fence after the game when Matt Ballin came round shaking everyone's hand one of those little girls wearing the bunny hats trod on my foot...and now its really sore

nice of you to be concerned duff - never fear mate its gonna be a tough week but neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from seeing parra squished into the brookie mud :p

Speaking of Oldfield - was such a shame he didn't tap the ball at the 20m after taking the catch in the in goal. He was away!

Bit harsh on Oldie as weell, first time in the top grade for a bit....apart from his knock on (which didn't lead to a try) he was pretty good for most of the night...a handy back up I reckon.

I thought the try Oldfield let in was soft at first but after watching the replay it was not too bad. What i love about him is his speed, if he ever becomes a regular in the FG side i can see him scoring some nice long range tries.

tough call Brookie, you only get the "hardcore" mentality who go on those nights. I know some guys who are happy sitting in sleet and pouring rain and good on them. Problem is that most people demand abit of comfort these days, me included.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Bit harsh on Oldie as weell, first time in the top grade for a bit....apart from his knock on (which didn't lead to a try) he was pretty good for most of the night...a handy back up I reckon.

Not sure who this was directed at, but I hope you haven't taken what I said as criticism of Oldfield. Was just a shame he didn't tap the ball at the 20 for him to score!

I'm under the impression he would have had to go to the centre of the 20 metre line and take the tap before taking off. By then the defense is usually set.

Yeah, but this year there is no rule that the defense has to be ready. So he could have caught it, sprinted to the 20, tapped and continued sprinting.

codewana said:
Yeah, but this year there is no rule that the defense has to be ready. So he could have caught it, sprinted to the 20, tapped and continued sprinting.

Yeah but what DSM is saying is that in the time it would've taken him to do that the defence would've had enough time to get back into position & shut him down.

The weather at the game last night really wasn't that bad. It was a bit cold & we got maybe 10min max of light rain. It absolutely poured down afterwards but everyone was well gone by the time the downpour started.

Looked like Dessie wasn't at all happy with Oldfield's tackle attempt. He oozes potential, and you'd hope they'd be correcting his approach to the tackle. He needed to charge out to Graham, a clinging, waiting tackle was never going to stop Graham. If Graham beat him with a step inside, then so be it, and the cover defence gets a shot. But to let him slide under a waiting tackle on the outside is just asking to be scored against.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2