Any ideas???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

• Date of Birth:18-04-1989
  • Height:191
  • Weight:113
  • Position:Prop
  • Rep. Honours:NA
  • Junior Clubs:Wests Newcastle
  • Previous Clubs:Melbourne Storm 2013-14
  • FG Debut:Storm v Knights, AAMI Park, 16/06/13 (Rd 14)

Mitch has joined the Broncos from Melbourne but is no stranger to Brisbane after playing Queensland Cup with the Easts Tigers. This big prop has ball skills and loves watching movies in his down time.

Wow -a Giant. Hope we get him by rd 13

image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

• Date of Birth:18-04-1989
  • Height:191
  • Weight:113
  • Position:Prop
  • Rep. Honours:NA
  • Junior Clubs:Wests Newcastle
  • Previous Clubs:Melbourne Storm 2013-14
  • FG Debut:Storm v Knights, AAMI Park, 16/06/13 (Rd 14)

Mitch has joined the Broncos from Melbourne but is no stranger to Brisbane after playing Queensland Cup with the Easts Tigers. This big prop has ball skills and loves watching movies in his down time.

Wow -a Giant. Hope we get him by rd 13
Ha he comes from Newcastle so the silly Broncs have to find some tenuous link to qld (played for storm feeder team in Brisbane) to placate the locals. Heaven forbid they signed anyone with non qld history.

I saw him play a game for the Storm last year (I think - possibly 2013) where he was very good - strong, dominant - then again earlier this year for the Broncs, where he looked a bit average. Could be the Bellamy factor at play...would be happy if this were true however, as he definitely has promise and is a big unit.

A few mates and I were pondering this yesterday, and we thought maybe Joe Ofahengaue, he has family links to the area, and we need Props.

A few mates and I were pondering this yesterday, and we thought maybe Joe Ofahengaue, he has family links to the area, and we need Props.
I think that would qualify as a "major signing", given the raps he has on him. He's being talked about as future Kangaroo material already, and the next Petero. Would be even happier if THIS were true.

Rothfield wrote on his blog today that the Broncos player he mentioned in his article in the Sunday Telegraph is a back-rower and to stand by later this week for confirmation. I would assume if it is a back-rower that rules out Garbutt.
It's Tallis, been slagging DCE off cause there isn't enough room at Fox for to Manly players.

"Sworn to secrecy..."! What a joke - a RL "journo" keeping a secret.
They just throw at burley and hope to one day land something.

That was league journo code for I didn't know that but will pretend I did.

Although does anyone else think we have enough props on the books? Outside of what's happening with the 6 & 7 next year I would like us to look at some young backrowers.

That was league journo code for I didn't know that but will pretend I did.

Although does anyone else think we have enough props on the books? Outside of what's happening with the 6 & 7 next year I would like us to look at some young backrowers.
I wonder if the club are thinking of using Myles more as a backrower.....I guess things will become a little clearer if we are genuinely after Lussick.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4