Any bolters for our round 1 squad?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Does anyone see a bolter making the 17? Someone we haven't really seen much of before like Jake T, Blake Leary? Personally I'd like to see Jake T given a run, especially if Lawrence isn't going to be fit for round 1.

Thoughts?

I would like 2015 to be the year that Tooves rotates the bench better, and yes, start to give more game time to the Jake, Blake, Gutho etc.

As for a round 1 bolter, will depend on injuries.

I would like 2015 to be the year that Tooves rotates the bench better, and yes, start to give more game time to the Jake, Blake, Gutho etc.

As for a round 1 bolter, will depend on injuries.
Yeah so do I; however, Toovs is pretty conservative and probably won't bring Jake in until later in the year. I actually think the start of the year is the best time to blood them whilst the pressure is off, and players from all teams are finding their feet a bit fitness wise etc.

Yeah so do I; however, Toovs is pretty conservative and probably won't bring Jake in until later in the year. I actually think the start of the year is the best time to blood them whilst the pressure is off, and players from all teams are finding their feet a bit fitness wise etc.

Yeh absolutely, give them a taste early and they'll be busting to get another run.

Injuries I agree are the big issue that could see a bolter in the team. I guess what do you see as a bolter?

I see Gutherson as a strong possibility starting on the wing (with Hiku on the other). But if Skivs or Killer are injured I'd say he is a certainty.

Leary, Hodges & Jake all seem in the running - just looking foward to the 1st game to see if the boys can lift & get everyone more concerned about what happens on the field than off it!!
Both Mason & Mateo are definatea for the 17....
The interesting part will see who is not there - seems about 12 players trying to make 5 positions.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4