Any Angry Boys Fans Here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
sneaky nuts

very funny.

I must admit to being pissed off that Nath has to go to Adelaide for 2 years, but I reckon the send-off party will be special.

Quote of the series so far has to be,

"Be Careful, He Might Wank The Dog"

bob dylan said:
Daniel said:
sneaky nuts

very funny.

I must admit to being pissed off that Nath has to go to Adelaide for 2 years, but I reckon the send-off party will be special.

Quote of the series so far has to be,

"Be Careful, He Might Wank The Dog"

I thought it was funnier when she takes the dog off the other prison guard and goes "oh he's not going to get wanked" hahaha

Sneaky nuts had me in stitches. The new planking

politically incorrect, foulmouth swearing,homophobic,racist, poo jokes,Wanking dogs?

Love it!

Best episode so far tonight
Skating gaystyle.

I actually think nathAn is based on kiwi eagle ;)

chris lilley is a disgraceful person
but in the most awesome of ways

I almost lost it at the end of the show when Daniel tied up nathans hands in milk bottles to stop him from wanking. Classic stuff

I reckon it isnt as good as the last couple of series.

Sure its funny but it just doesnt have the same punch as Summer Heights High and We can be heroes.

Still better than most of the junk out there.

The boys from Dunt are the funniest thing on TV though, the other characters dont compare.

and yes the anti wanking cuffs are great :)

plenty of Nathan and Daniels in the town I live in...you see them doing different varieties of 'mainies' all the time.

It's called a "Nade run" up here. They cruise the esplanade then drive back up and hang out at Maccas.

Nathan's leaking displays last night were hilarious.

Smouse! who I am finding annoying, had some questionable lyrics in a couple of those songs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6