Antonio Kaufusi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is he the guy who played for us and then went to Doesn'tmatta for more money, causing much angst? Or is this another Kaufusi?

The Who said:
Is he the guy who played for us and then went to Doesn'tmatta for more money, causing much angst? Or is this another Kaufusi?

No this is another guy. Won a premiership with Melbourne and played for the Cows and Knights as well.

Kevinward777 said:
The Who said:

No this is another guy. Won a premiership with Melbourne and played for the Cows and Knights as well.

Wrong, he has never won a premiership.

Pretty sure he was picked for Australia, was a young gun who was huge but could sidestep and had a turn of speed. A bad knee injury stopped him, he never really recovered, and then went OS. Don't know how he's gone over there but if he's fit then could be a solid addition.

Ralphie said:
Kevinward777 said:
The Who said:

Yeah just saw that. Missed out in 2007 with a knee injury.

Kevinward777 said:
Ralphie said:
Kevinward777 said:
The Who said:

Melbourne didn't win the premiership in 2007.

Ralphie said:
Kevinward777 said:
Ralphie said:
Kevinward777 said:
The Who said:

your owning me right now.

Kevinward777 said:
Ralphie said:
Kevinward777 said:
Ralphie said:
Kevinward777 said:

your owning me right now.
*you're...lol!

I remember Kaufusi in the 2008 GF. He was on a hitup out of their own end when the Ox put a hit on him and dislodged the ball. In the following set we scored our first of many tries in that game.

I think he is pretty ordinary, so no thanks for me.

And if you read the articles from the UK, he joined Huddersfield in Oct 13 and by May 14 was struggling to make their team. He was then loaned to Bradford for a month. So looks like he could not even make it in the ESL so might be tough going for him coming back to the NRL.

Kaufusi? I'd put Andrews ahead of him so he'd be lucky to be on the bench in NSW Cup. Ligi Sao and JT is who we should be focussing on for long term development in my opinion.

Righto. You'd pick a guy who's played 2 first grade games over a bloke who's played 220?

We have no experienced front rowers. Where do you guys think the young guys are going to learn from?

Ralphie said:
I remember Kaufusi in the 2008 GF. He was on a hitup out of their own end when the Ox put a hit on him and dislodged the ball. In the following set we scored our first of many tries in that game.

I think he is pretty ordinary, so no thanks for me.

You can probably pinpoint that moment as when his career started to spiral. He looked like he was going onto become one of the best props in the game but he faded badly after that.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Pretty sure he was picked for Australia, was a young gun who was huge but could sidestep and had a turn of speed. A bad knee injury stopped him, he never really recovered, and then went OS. Don't know how he's gone over there but if he's fit then could be a solid addition.

Yes he was once, at least as 18th man. But I don't think he played.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6