Antonio Kaufusi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
If this guy is coming off contract we should see what he would cost, Would be a great addition to our props and has big game experience. I have been worried lately that with an injury to one of our props we could struggle.

Rumour has him heading to the ESL.

TBH I'd rather us not go after players like him. Robinson, Mauro & Nood have all shown that they can cover the front row, Cunningham is another promising player that will be wanting a shot sooner rather than later.

The only front row type that is on the market on the moment & that I would like to see the team pick up is JWH.

Joke surely-this needs to be deleted.
This guy is huge-with the heart of the cheshire cat!!!

As much as I think any player coming to the club would improve on what they've shown I just can't see it would be worth the effort with Kaufusi.

Fair points, I guess my opinion of him is about 4 years old however we do know that Dessie turns coal into Diamonds more often than not. I do have faith that our young blokes will Kick on nicely its nice to know that we have a few on the boil.

Four years ago he was picked for Australia, but ever since then he's been injured and/or terrible. He set new standards in laziness at the Cowboys and he hasn't been any better at the Knights. It's hard to even know when he's on the field.

He is going to The London Harlequins in ESL and he is a myth anyway. He had 1 good year in Melbourne and since then he has been an error riddled mess of a prop. How do you get kicked out of 2 clubs in 2 years? Seriously.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8