anti tampering

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
can i presume speaking to Jamie Lyon right now is against the anti tampering rule, since he is still linked with Parra even though he is playing in england ? or would that not be the case, especially if his management have spoken to the Gold Coast Meter Maids

I dont think anyone could answer that one bar biscuits.

where has biscuits been lately??

there is an argument i guess that the Meter maids are not in the comp yet and can do what they wish, like Rugby Union etc,

I dont think anyone could answer that one bar biscuits.

where has biscuits been lately??
Said on ME that his wife was having a baby shortly!!! (Mind you that didn't rid us of that other serial liberal voting pest with the camera???) 8D 8D 8D

He's not playing in the NRL, for an NRL club, under NRL rules, simple. Parra gave him a conditional release, while he's playing for St Helens then Parra have no say in the matter.

His wife had the baby, in Aus, thats why he was back when he was at the club a few weeks ago.

His wife had the baby, in Aus, thats why he was back when he was at the club a few weeks ago.
Fluffy, talking about Biscuits (see the quote) not JL. It is true he was back as his GF had a bub in Aus so i can see the confusion.

Comprehension lessons at recess today!!! :roll:
:roll: :stupid:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4