Anthony Young

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Second mate. Almost got the minor premiership, almost there. Hope your still reading these forums, hope your still watching Manly rip up the rest of the competition champion.

Enjoy the finals. We didn't know each other too well, but you were always a great bloke when I spoke to you in person.

15 months on mate, lets hope they win the flag for you. Never forgotten buddy. Never.

Go you Eagles !!

Not just GO MANLY but GO MOUSEY!!

Funny you should bring this up Ryan, when I was down for the last home game there were a few of the MWTS who went to NZ with Mouse having a beer post game, and one of them said " hope the Mouse is looking down on Brookie to see that one this arvo".

It's still a shock that I saw Mouse as we all jumped on the bus to go out to the airport, he was staying a day or so longer, and I said "seeya in two weeks as I'll be down from Brissie for the Bulldogs game"...the rest is history!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Not just GO MANLY but GO MOUSEY!!

Funny you should bring this up Ryan, when I was down for the last home game there were a few of the MWTS who went to NZ with Mouse having a beer post game, and one of them said " hope the Mouse is looking down on Brookie to see that one this arvo".

It's still a shock that I saw Mouse as we all jumped on the bus to go out to the airport, he was staying a day or so longer, and I said "seeya in two weeks as I'll be down from Brissie for the Bulldogs game"...the rest is history!!

Was thinking about him at the Awards last night Mark. How he would have loved to have been there as one of the Members of the Year. He would have been in his element.

@Bones & @marga and I were lucky enough to see the little fella's version of the Haka in NZ last year.

It was at the Mount Albert Rugby League club, and after a proper one had been done.

It brought the house down (I think the video is about somewhere).

And yes he used the "Hit em hard, drive em back, force the error" words a lot.

Mark from Brisbane said:
@Bones & @marga and I were lucky enough to see the little fella's version of the Haka in NZ last year.

It was at the Mount Albert Rugby League club, and after a proper one had been done.

It brought the house down (I think the video is about somewhere).

And yes he used the "Hit em hard, drive em back, force the error" words a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_aEvLAi_ts

I didn't know, nor even see mouse but I can see the effect or he has had on manly on you.

We all hope he is watching from the best seat in the house, cheering the boys on maniacally.

Thanks @Ryan yep that's the one.

He was dealt some tough justice in his life but one things for sure he was Eagles through and through!!

It was a nice touch when the Eagles made him member of the year last year and his very elderly parents came along to accept in his honour at the last home game.

The Sea Eagles do plenty that a lot of people don't actually know about. I'm in dialogue with David Perry (for whatever reason), and he personally sent me his condolences etc when my Dad and Brother died this year.

Other things like Bob Reilly offering dugout tickets to a person contemplating suicide on this website, just to brighten the kids day (didn't take him up which sucked for me, coz I was also invited along :( ).

So many things, and all we hear is about how unhappy the place is. Look at what they did for this champion Anthony.

etc etc etc. Newspaper and Media never make news out of good news or success. They just revel in misery, so they can piss off, and leave the club alone thanks. Some team has to win. There's no good to come from trying to bring them down.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4