Anthony Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
We miss his steel in defence ! his charges ! Aggression ! Passion

His ability to wear down and fatigue his opponents will be missed !

He has left a huge hole that Lewis Brown has no chance of filling !

Choc your a Manly legend mate ! I thank you for leaving your body at Brookie and all the memories mate !

The man deserves respect ! What he has done in 10 years at Manly can not be washed away with some comments that the media have tossed up !

I miss you choc ! Manly warrior ! Your era and dynasty will live forever brother !

Last edited:
Is your next thread going to be about Glenn Stewart? You seem to have a thread for everything!

We miss his steel in defence ! And his charges !

Choc your a Manly legend mate ! I thank you for leaving your body at Brookie and all the memories mate !

The man deserves respect ! What he has done in 10 years at Manly can not be washed away with some comments that the media have tossed up !

I miss you choc ! Manly warrior ! Your era and dynasty will live forever brother !
I agree with most of what you say except that it was no media beat up about what he said about our club, the same club who did so much for him, Whatmough fouled the nest and that is something a lot of us will not forget!

aggression for 80 minutes ! Did drop a ball here and there and give away a penalty towards the end of his career !

But his intensity,passion, aggression was unrivaled !

Is your next thread going to be about Glenn Stewart? You seem to have a thread for everything!

Throw in Glenn Stewart as well mate !Irreplaceable

How blessed were we to have these guys tear the bodies apart for Manly !

You don't p$$$ on everything as you leave the club, white ant a coach who is a manly legend and get my respect.

He has earned the right to say what he wants ! Maybe he made a mistake ! Do we not all make mistakes ?

Would have we preferred it if he stayed with Manly knowing his body was rooted ? He did make room in our cap to try and retain our halves !

He did the honourable thing and moved on, he probably wiped his arse with that parra jersey sterlo handed to him !

He has earned the right to say what he wants ! Maybe he made a mistake ! Do we not all make mistakes ?

Would have we preferred it if he stayed with Manly knowing his body was rooted ? He did make room in our cap to try and retain our halves !

He did the honourable thing and moved on, he probably wiped his arse with that parra jersey sterlo handed to him !
Any person can say what they want, but their actions and words to me have consequences. I have no issue with him wanting to leave, but there is a way to do it which doesn't involve acting in such a disgraceful manner as he did. You can't treat the club (and by extension the fans) with such disdain and then think they will still have a fondness towards you. Let's also not pretend he bashed up his body for nought. He was paid a handsome sum.

Honourable? If you really believe that whiteanting the coach and derailing our 2014 premiership campaign was honourable then we really have to agree to disagree.

Any person can say what they want, but their actions and words to me have consequences. I have no issue with him wanting to leave, but there is a way to do it which doesn't involve acting in such a disgraceful manner as he did. You can't treat the club (and by extension the fans) with such disdain and then think they will still have a fondness towards you. Let's also not pretend he bashed up his body for nought. He was paid a handsome sum.

Honourable? If you really believe that whiteanting the coach and derailing our 2014 premiership campaign was honourable then we really have to agree to disagree.

I dont know the details ! Regardless, i prefer to remember him for the aggression/passion/spirit ! He was an integral part of our decade of dominance ! everyone makes mistakes !

I dont know the details ! Regardless, i prefer to remember him for the aggression/passion/spirit ! He was an integral part of our decade of dominance ! everyone makes mistakes !
One thing I will say, I never doubted his efforts on the field.

His on field exploits no one can argue with. Just there's a way to move on and a way not to. See Geoff Toovey , Alan Thompson.

You have a short memory mate !
If you think the way he disrespected Manly is acceptable then you are TRULY delusional. Yes I acknowledge his deeds for Manly as the Army of One (in fact he was my favourite player) but he lost all claim to respect after he disrespected the club that stuck with him through thick and thin. And if you honestly think he left Manly to free up money so we could keep our halves, then you have SERIOUS reality problems. As I said already and you have subsequently proven....... DELUSIONAL.

We miss his steel in defence ! his charges ! Aggression ! Passion

His ability to wear down and fatigue his opponents will be missed !

Hi Anthony.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Enough already with the exclamation marks.

As for Watmough, he fell in with the wrong crowd: Glenn, Brett, Matai, Foran, the Gazelle, his manager, Andrew Johns, ZtH, Brad Arthur, some backyard Botox exponent, the entire Parramatta club, Weidler...

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4