Another Zorba Moment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
A Current Affair just reported that they called around to all clubs tonight asking if they were spending over the cap. The only reply they gave was the one from Peter Peters: None of your business!!!

I undertand the sentiment but sure a media manager could do a bit better than that.

After Super Max shot off his mouth this morning, it would be rather nice if someone in the club would reign in the mavericks and keep us out of the headlines whilst the Storm are undergoing this scrutiny.

Could the club show some leadership please!!!! (I am sick of our club looking stupid due to dumb actions of employeers.

We have a press biased against us and don't need to give them material to run us down.

Canteen Worker link said:
A Current Affair just reported that they called around to all clubs tonight asking if they were spending over the cap. The only reply they gave was the one from Peter Peters: None of your business!!!

I undertand the sentiment but sure a media manager could do a bit better than that.

After Super Max shot off his mouth this morning, it would be rather nice if someone in the club would reign in the mavericks and keep us out of the headlines whilst the Storm are undergoing this scrutiny.

Could the club show some leadership please!!!! (I am sick of our club looking stupid due to dumb actions of employeers.

We have a press biased against us and don't need to give them material to run us down.

How foolish and foot in mouth if its correct.

Any smart business person would know to reply in a polite manner: "of course not, we take this very seriously"  keeping the cards close to the chest of course and telling the buggers nothing

Here here, these blokes need to get their acts together. We don't need to get involved in this what so ever!!

LOL stupid question from the reporter,
"are you spending over the Cap"

Peter Doust "of course we are, we Have to keep up with the Storm"
Shane Richardson "no we are not but Russel is paying Burgess,Taylor & Issac Luke out of paper bags"
Titans CEO Michael Searle "half our players were given units on Broadbeach"
Bulldogs Ceo Todd Greenberg "the Lakemba Comunity has given us shares in local Kebab,fruit Shops and Delis"

Haven't heard what Max said yet but Zorba's comment is a shocker. Lowe has to take charge immediately and muzzle the 'media manager' on the grounds of incompetence.

Lowe has taken his eye off the ball here. This is not a storm in a teacup. Max's comments are just as capable as Zorba's of being taken in 'the wrong way'. Why are those people speaking to the press?

be careful CW, if you have forgotten PP has gone from most hated on this site to angel who can do no wrong by one vocal poster.....

about the same time as a certain person was getting paid by the same family as PP IIRC. Hmmmmm sounds about as legit as the storms books

That's uncalled for, he's a Manly icon. He just shouldn't be allowed to speak for the club.

SER8, a certain poster used to post 10 posts every time PP was in the media.

Now the unnamed M*tabele does not post and an owner tows his party line.

Both due to the $ involved, the second undertandably

Fluffy - Mata has been quieter on the matter of PP but he has not been bought out! Seems to be a personal attack on the issue - not sure that is warranted though he is a big boy and can look after himself. SER8 is right too - just should keep quiet.

WTF??

CW how do you explain Mata's sudden queitness that happend to coincide with his inclusion in their pay checks? Quieter is a load of BS and you know it.

Guess it is almost as big as the storm, pay off the ST stalwarts and get a free ride.

you know its true, anyone with 1/10th of a brain ( yes even Nths supporters) can see it.

Funny how the only people to "tow tha ST party line" are moderators.....

and you know im right, probab;y wish you hadnt posted now. As you should.

(Yes i know post will be deleted within a few hours like old time when you dont tow the party line)

Matas isn't paid by them in anyway.

I explain it by saying the club and admin are far diffrrnt to the one it use to be, other big things to complain about.

Plus even bagging sorbs gets old when it happens all the time

Flufster its fair to say that if the shoe was on the other foot Mata would be relentless. So all power to you.

btw I'm still a moderator and I certainly don't tow the party line ;)

load of BS

You and every other long term ST poster knows Mata changed his view about a year ago when he became affiliated with the biggest loser stuff.

You also know that prior to that there was no bigger detractor than him.

guess i am one of a few people that will never be bought out for anything. TBH this has shown at work through lack of promotion but at least at the end of the day i know i have made the right descisions and can sleep at night.

Byso, i thought you were dead/moved state until last weeks photos.

You also know that i dont rely on a moderator but i trust the group to continue this website without well fraudulant influenss.

PS go K RUDD!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4