Another worst overturned decision ever = free tix!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Worst overturned decision ever = bonus for Manly

globaleagle said:
^ I just checked. Apparently it's (now) my job to dust the tv!
Does that mean its your job to sprinkle the dust on the TV, or to clean the dust off the TV?

RE: Worst overturned decision ever = bonus for Manly

bones said:
globaleagle said:
^ I just checked. Apparently it's (now) my job to dust the tv!
Does that mean its your job to sprinkle the dust on the TV, or to clean the dust off the TV?

Asked like a man who has never done the housework!!!!

AMIRITE LADIES!!!!!!!!

(ok, not that it's the ladies domain to do the housework. Actually study after study show that men are doing more. In fact, I'm sure in our household I skew the figures considerably! But well, all of this doesn't make my above comment funny though, does it. And as Dan says, I'm minus 9000 in the like department.)

RE: Another worst overturned decision ever = etc

Sigh :(

I can't go.

Anyone want my tickets?

I don't even know which game they are for, round 26 I think.

You know who does?

@"Chip and Chase" he's a legend.

PM him, tell him what you're wearing and he'll probably organise the tickets for you.

Thanks again C and C (music factory) for dealing with us dirty ex-pats.

Off to drink some sponsors product. (better say beam).

RE: Another worst overturned decision ever = etc

Bump!

Don't forget folks, 2 lucky people can profit from my location uselessness and get to go to the game.

And another study shows that couples who stick to what is perceived as traditional roles ( man mows lawn, women does house work) have a better sex life than those who are more non traditional in their roles.

globaleagle said:
Sigh :(

I can't go.

Anyone want my tickets?

I don't even know which game they are for, round 26 I think.

You know who does?

@"Chip and Chase" he's a legend.

PM him, tell him what you're wearing and he'll probably organise the tickets for you.

Thanks again C and C (music factory) for dealing with us dirty ex-pats.

Off to drink some sponsors product. (better say beam).

The tickets are for any home game at Brookie, but that only leaves the last two rounds anyway.

I'm off to mow the lawn and test MF76's theory....

Well, when all you studmuffins are finished having copious amounts of caveman sex.....

there's 2 tickets still for someone!

Clint said:
Well, I'm closing down the accountancy business to become a professional lawn mower!

Don't cut your neighbour's grass!

I guess all you cavemen are just waiting to get home from work to ask your wives if you can use the tickets!

lol

:p

Got home too late, can't mow in the dark. Will have to wait till the weekend.

Chip and Chase said:
Tickets have been claimed. Thanks @globaleagle

Good one! Thanks for the heads up and for your help. I hope he, she , it enjoys them!

Happy mowing!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8