Another signing?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sailor, I think he would have learned a huge lesson in his time and I think he would still be valuable to a team. I'd love to see big Dell storming over the top of some other winger for us.

Chris walker, I just can't cop him... always has an air of smart-arse about him.

Sailor, I think he would have learned a huge lesson in his time and I think he would still be valuable to a team. I'd love to see big Dell storming over the top of some other winger for us.

Chris walker, I just can't cop him... always has an air of smart-arse about him.

Yep, the attitude of both of them leaves a lot to be desired. Out of the 2, Walker possesses the more potential to screw up a game on his own than many ive seen. See Manly v Souths April 03 in which he gifted us the game single handedly.

Notice how the club has built up the squad, wether it be by outside recruitment or by internal promotion, to be a no dickhead outfit. I just think either player, despite what skills they bring would be a backward step for us. Similar to Sione Faumuina.

But if you just have to have one of them Nutz, then Dell would be my preference. :lol2:

Just on Sione, there were a couple of people who were furious that we didn't chase him (sorry to single Ryan out here, but he started a couple of threads on it I think).

Are we all happy that the club put it's faith in Glenn Stewart rather than chasing the erratic, but talented, Faumuina?

To be honest, I haven't really noticed him at all this season. Certainly not in the same class as Stewart so far.

A quick look at his stats says he's averaging just under 100m and under 20 tackles a game, to go with nearly 3 missed tackles and one error every game.

Granted, he seems to have kept his off-field problems under control, but I think the club's decision not to chase him has been justified.

Agree Will.

Past comparing the players skill/performance levels, there was the potential for one to undermine the stability/focus of the team with poor attitude. I would take Glen every day of the week.

I never wanted him at Manly... He's got a few skills but we didn't need him. Was happy to see him shipped off elsewhere.

After last weeks game (manly vs bunnies) i ran into Crusher and he was fairly pissed. Spoke to him and he said that there is very good news coming manlys way. Ask him wot it was and he said i would have to wait and that i would know in a couple of weeks. And then he said again that it is a very good thing for manly. Been going over it all week and i wonder if this topic is related.

Thats the same reason i don't think we would be interested in walker.

The club seems to have adopted a No dickheads policy since the Hoppa days.

Eeeergh...guys....

Think of a player who has recently signed as a winger for Warrington.
Then think of a CURRENT Australian winger / centre that is off contract.
Rumour has it Des thinks Bani is a year or two away.

Only rumour...no substance to my claims.

Bani is 24/25 isn't he? If he is still a few years off, then I can't see him getting a run. I would prefer to spend money on another prop than a winger -- I think Meaney or Bani can slot straight in.

Eeeergh...guys....

Think of a player who has recently signed as a winger for Warrington.
Then think of a CURRENT Australian winger / centre that is off contract.
Rumour has it Des thinks Bani is a year or two away.

Only rumour...no substance to my claims.

Interesting. PL coach was on TV syaing that Des rates Bani and thinks he will be ready with an off season under his belt

Rumour I heard though guys. I think the author said:-

"Think of a current International in the backline - and think of their link to Manly".

The only one is King off contract right?

I honestly don't know. Just saying what I have heard, or moreso, read.

Is Matt Jason's brother? Maybe we could have a team full of King's? Andrew King. Bernard King. Jungle King. Wang King. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is past his best and was useless in SOO game one. Let him go to ESL where they have made him a big offer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4