1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another signing

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by bones, Aug 8, 2012.

1. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    From the Mole in RLW today.

Jake Makes Manly Move.

Manly has snuck under Parramatta's guard to pinch one of the Eels most promising Toyota Cup stars, Fullback/winger Jacob Gagan, a former Australian Schoolboy, came to terms with the Sea Eagles last week. "We see him as a potential NRL player - we are very excited about him." Manly football manager Steve Gigg says.

2. bones

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    From the Mole in RLW today.

Jake Makes Manly Move.

Manly has snuck under Parramatta's guard to pinch one of the Eels most promising Toyota Cup stars, Fullback/winger Jacob Gagan, a former Australian Schoolboy, came to terms with the Sea Eagles last week. "We see him as a potential NRL player - we are very excited about him." Manly football manager Steve Gigg says.

3. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Excellent stuff.

4. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Excellent stuff.

5. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    Geez were signing alot of fullbacks/ wingers.

6. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    Geez were signing alot of fullbacks/ wingers.

7. voicefromthehill

voicefromthehill Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,235 / 9
    Great news. Sad to see our old football manager moved on. Hope this new guy does as good a job as Steve Gigg.

8. voicefromthehill

voicefromthehill Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,235 / 9
    Great news. Sad to see our old football manager moved on. Hope this new guy does as good a job as Steve Gigg.

9. bones

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102

PMSL... Auto correct makes me giggle.

10. bones

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102

PMSL... Auto correct makes me giggle.

11. Vyssini

Vyssini Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +464 / 1
    I've worked it out- Snake is definitely staying. We are opening a finishing school for young fullbacks with the Prince of Brookie as headmaster. All money paid to Snake for his new role is salary cap exempt.

12. Vyssini

Vyssini Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +464 / 1
    I've worked it out- Snake is definitely staying. We are opening a finishing school for young fullbacks with the Prince of Brookie as headmaster. All money paid to Snake for his new role is salary cap exempt.

13. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,808 / 53
    I'm concerned he will not take the job seriously.
    [hr]
    I think the strategy is to recruit several potential replacements for Snake when he retires, and when they reach NRL standard we will aim to hang on to the best one and probably have to let the others go (similar to Hodko/DCE as replacement for Ox). Seems lke a good strategy to me.

14. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,808 / 53
    I'm concerned he will not take the job seriously.
    [hr]
    I think the strategy is to recruit several potential replacements for Snake when he retires, and when they reach NRL standard we will aim to hang on to the best one and probably have to let the others go (similar to Hodko/DCE as replacement for Ox). Seems lke a good strategy to me.

15. Haz88

Haz88 Active Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0
    Nice , I put this in the rumoured and confirmed signings thread awhile ago, apparantly he goes well could be good down the track! The club have done well to sign some good youngsters

16. Haz88

Haz88 Active Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0
    Nice , I put this in the rumoured and confirmed signings thread awhile ago, apparantly he goes well could be good down the track! The club have done well to sign some good youngsters

17. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,838 / 103
    Glad to see Ricky Stuart's influence at Parramatta already reaping dividends for Manly.

• Like Like x 1
  18. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,838 / 103
    Glad to see Ricky Stuart's influence at Parramatta already reaping dividends for Manly.

19. firechild

firechild Active Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    3 potential fullbacks means we'll have a couple of quality wingers who can all cover the #1 position when injury strikes. Looking at the likes of Stewart, Hayne, Bowen and Minichello, serious injury is a high possibility for fullbacks so backup is essential as we've found out over the last few years.

20. firechild

firechild Active Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    3 potential fullbacks means we'll have a couple of quality wingers who can all cover the #1 position when injury strikes. Looking at the likes of Stewart, Hayne, Bowen and Minichello, serious injury is a high possibility for fullbacks so backup is essential as we've found out over the last few years.