Another sharks victim

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There will be no one left soon to run the joint. Terribly sad to see what is happening with the club with people turning on everyone. I just hope it doesn't happen with us with all the scuttlebutt flying around about 3 sea eagles.

Irvine was also instrumental in securing the $400 million development on club-owned land that ensures the club's future.

The Sharks are not professionally run, Manly is. They haven't even had a CEO. A lot of heads have already rolled there, and Peter Sharp apparently said this morning on BSB radio that it will get worse for the Sharks before it gets better.

Irvine had to fall on his sword after he made allegations of players injecting horse drugs at HIS club. What sort of chairman makes those sort of unsubstantiated statements in the media ?

Bruno Cullen must love a challenge, because he has a big one coming up at the Sharks.

Chip and Chase said:
Irvine had to fall on his sword after he made allegations of players injecting horse drugs at HIS club. What sort of chairman makes those sort of unsubstantiated statements in the media ?

Bruno Cullen must love a challenge, because he has a big one coming up at the Sharks.

He made the mistake of making those comments to rothtool off the record. Irvine is a loss for the sharks, he was chairman fulfilled CEO duties and held down a full time job.

Chip and Chase said:

Exactly. He must have been so upset/angry with the situation and the journalist just wore him down. Thoughts of your club slipping away and all that..

If there is a big drugs issue at the sharks then I can not see how he would not go. We need to look past "he is a good guy" "it was his second job", if you take the job then you are accountable

Much like if it was the case at our club you would want those who were responsible to go

Chip and Chase said:

Speaking of people who love challenges, apparently Greenberg is concerned the Sharks "challenge" is enticing to Des, so he is encouraging all of the Bulldogs key players to join the EBC to keep him sufficiently challenged at the Bulldogs.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6