Another Sea Eagle fanatic gone too soon.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
Uwe Behrens, a member of our WCC tour group who travelled to Leeds in 2012 sadly passed away suddenly today. He always had a smile on his face and he loved his Sea Eagles. A genuinely all round nice guy. He was so proud of his 'Go the mighty manly sea eagles' banner. It's really hard to believe he is gone.

RIP Uwe, you will be missed mate.

(Uwe is a German name and is pronounced 'Uva')

RIP Uwe. A really nice guy who will be missed. Was a pleasure to get to know him on the WCC trip in 2012. Prayers and thoughts to his family. :(

That's the second loss from the WCC tour in 2012, Anthony "Mouse" Young and now Uwe, both die hard Manly fans.

RIP Uwe and sincere condolences to his family and close friends

Sad to hear. I didn't make that tour but I've been lucky to go on some travelling supportah trips and the camaraderie every time has been outstanding. A blow to his family but also to the tight community of dedicated Manly fans.

RIP we will have to add him to the memorial page

Shocked and saddened to hear of the passing of Uwe.

He was a really really nice guy who will be sorely missed.

Deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

Sad to hear. RIP and condolences to all of his family and friends.

For those who knew Uwe,and would like to pay their respects, a funeral service will be held on

Wednesday 8th October at 11am
South Chapel
Woronara Cemetry
Linden Street, Sutherland.

bones said:
For those who knew Uwe,and would like to pay their respects, a funeral service will be held on

Wednesday 8th October at 11am
South Chapel
Woronara Cemetry
Linden Street, Sutherland.

Thanks for that Bones, I think I will go and pay my respect.
I'm still shocked.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8