Another Rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Keiren Foran is wanting out of his contract for next season to join Liam at the Roosters

How much truth there is to it, who knows, but I can't see Des and co allowing it to occur

This has been floating around for a while and there is a fair bit of truth in it. He absolutely wants to play along side his brother, but he may be giving up a chance at the big time

He has always said that he wants to play with this brother.  he is also good mates with Pearce as they played together in the Norths juniors competitions and went to the same school.

The problem in going to the roosters is that he will be playing reserve grade as that it as high as Liam will go.

Maybe we should recruit Liam, after all it worked with the Stewart Bros

If the rumour is true he would not be going there to play reserve grade. He is inside info in what is going on there and for him to go there one would have to to speculate that they are flicking Anasta or making him 13 again.

I think he would be mad to leave Manly and if I was Hasler I wouldn't let him out of his last year of his contract.

just remember guys

his mum's partner is the roosters recuitment boss and hes under preassure for results as they havent done much since he came from melbourne

Carney Pearce in the halves.. even if Anasta is moved to lock or released.

Hes got too much competition. 5/8 is yours here mate... stupid to go just because of your brother. Play with him in the backyard like old times ;)

Mate - if someone wants to leave, no matter how good they are, it is not easy to stop them. In the end you want people playing in your team that want to be there. It would be a tragedy to see him go, and I am sure that Manly will do all they can. To suggest that somehow Manly is 'allowing stuff like this to happen' though is pretty short of the mark. Other factors are involved like relationships, money, coach etc

In saying that, he would be mad to go with Carney, Anasta there and a new coach likely to start up there shortly.

ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
If the rumour is true he would not be going there to play reserve grade. He is inside info in what is going on there and for him to go there one would have to to speculate that they are flicking Anasta or making him 13 again.

I think he would be mad to leave Manly and if I was Hasler I wouldn't let him out of his last year of his contract.

But the rumours are very strong that the roosters have already signed Carney for next year.  Surely he will be their 5/8 and Anasta to lock?  Forna needs to confirm if Carney is signed or not because there isn't room for both of them at 5/8.

Sydney Roosters sign South African youngster JP du Plessis.

Let's hope he's a 5/8th. Keirin stay here or you career will end at the roosters in the lower grades.

It's an interesting thing that when Manly releases players they tend to sink like stones.  I maybe wrong, but I can't remember letting a good one go.  The pathway seems to be Manly, win glory, and then off to England.  He'd be foolish to chase something at the Rorters, there's nothing there and there won't be anytime soon.   

kingyfan link said:
[quote author=ERNIE FOR NO7 link=topic=180884.msg229704#msg229704 date=1245910057]

But the rumours are very strong that the roosters have already signed Carney for next year.  Surely he will be their 5/8 and Anasta to lock?  Forna needs to confirm if Carney is signed or not because there isn't room for both of them at 5/8.
[/quote]

Given Carney's track record the Rorters are preparing for when they need to terminate his contract mid season for another misdemeanour.

OneEyedEagle link said:
[quote author=kingyfan link=topic=180884.msg229741#msg229741 date=1245918005]
[quote author=ERNIE FOR NO7 link=topic=180884.msg229704#msg229704 date=1245910057]

But the rumours are very strong that the roosters have already signed Carney for next year.  Surely he will be their 5/8 and Anasta to lock?  Forna needs to confirm if Carney is signed or not because there isn't room for both of them at 5/8.
[/quote]

Given Carney's track record the Rorters are preparing for when they need to terminate his contract mid season for another misdemeanour.
[/quote]

or they will terminate Carney's contract just so that Anasata can stop crying over losing his preferred 5/8 spot.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4