Another promise broken?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are better off under the libs???? How many times does this need to be explained to you? Economically, we are benefitting from the reforms of the Labor government (which includes the interest rates that the Libs keep depending on).

Labor doesn't run a dirty campaign like the libs... well, not as bad anyways. Lies will out when there are lies. So far... Howard's been caught many times... Keating & Hawke combined did not do anywhere near as much. In case you hadn't noticed, in the last election, Lib campaigns focused squarely on Labor and their supposed interest rate hikes... Labor campaigns focused on Labor and what it could do.
This crap on medicare? Well, medicare is a Labor pet project. It is one thing they will not give up on. The Libs have been trying to get rid of medicare for years... Which would make our health system like those of developing countries... there needs to be access for all.
The Libs have a bad record when it comes to human rights (guess which government installed the white australia policy and took aboriginal kiddies away from families... eh?). They have an extremely bad environmental record.
And when I get to meet you byso, I'll bring along my info sheet on tax and explain everything to you, ok?

I for one would liek to have seen Latham in... see if he can create change like Whitlam. The only reason he would not have made PM is his illness. He is very sick. Not much time left type of sickness. The man has already overcome testicular cancer. So Byso, unless you can come up with sound resons otherwise as to why he would be a bad PM (for example economic policy, social policy etc)... don't insult him. He was a bloke but he was also gracious towards people & wanted to help... did not focus on companies unlike some other pollies. I wouldn't insult Howard if he was going through the same thing... and that's saying something cause if there ever was a nasty man... and trust me, I've met him. Many law students no longer support the libs. They are unhappy about the majority in the senate and house of reps and the impact. Political scientists are disgusted with campaigns and tactics... I tend to listen to them cause it's what they study day in & out.

And now I have work to do. That is my rant for the week.

His illness has nothing to do with it his reason for not becoming PM was because of his shocking attitude also going to bed with the greens!

Hopium theres no need to argue with just me, try busting the chops of the majority of Australia who agree that he was no good................I'm sleepy.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wuss. Polls & studies of the time will show it wasn't Latham that put them off... except in Tassie... it was the interest rate scam of the libs. !stupid:

So now you can lay off him cause though Labor lost rather badly, it was that questionable campaign by the libs that caused it.
Latham's shocking attitude that lost him was that a small minority of the ads were about the libs. Amazingly few. Going to bed with the greens? A fabulous idea... not politically, but really good for our future. The greens need to generate some positive input, and that was one way of doing so.

Geez I'm passionate about this... I have an excuse though. Either be passionate about this or my assignment... and I'm not doing my environmental law yet...

Geez I'm passionate about this... I have an excuse though. Either be passionate about this or my assignment... and I'm not doing my environmental law yet...

Hopium to be honest I admire you're passion even though I don't agree, but it's getting to the stage that I don't think I can keep biting back to you're comebacks as I don't know that you accept the banter in good humour that I think I do.
Sometimes I think you take it a little personally then get personal and to be honest politics doesn't interest me that much.

Except the fact that labor/latham were and are diabolical, therefore my incessant sledging. Labor is just fodder imo. Not that the libs are perfect.

Cheers

Both of you. Stop reading papers. Stop watching TV news. Stop listening to the radio news and Stop reading political advertisment for 1 month. Have a good look around you without needing people to tell you whats happening and you will enjoy your stay on earth just that little bit more. Anyone ever heard, ignorance is bliss? I admire that you both seem to have a strong opinion, you both want to express it but when it comes to the crunch, Australia is the best and luckiest country in the world and im sure most people here are sick of hearing dribble about how bad it is.

Can't. Looking at that stuff is part of my degree... And I guess I love it. Looks like it might be my future too... !ill

Byso... when I get to meet ya I'll still grin & shake your hand. And I type with a smile. I just pick on the Libs cause they get soooooo much wrong. Too easy. Methinks the fact that there isn't any comeback to alot of my facts... Hey, I try to balance both sides! I just pick the lesser of 2 evils. :twisted:

Oh, we are a great country... but far from perfect. And SOMEONE has to be world leader.
USA isn't up to it. Now, USA bashing is something we can ALL enjoy. !drunk:

Good too hear Hopium.

Sometimes you never know how serious people are.

I have no problems with people supporting there view to the hilt, that's the fun of it all.
I just fealt I should attempt to clear things up.

Cheers. !drunk:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8