Another ordinary preseason

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think he got a head knock once that induced some sort of multiple personality disorder. As long as one of them is turning up to training, I'll be happy.

I am seriously worried, not a single player or member of the coaching staff have turned up to training this week.

I heard there was a mass rebellion and they wont be back until the first week in January.

We are DOOOMED!

Fluffy said:
I am seriously worried, not a single player or member of the coaching staff have turned up to training this week.

I heard there was a mass rebellion and they wont be back until the first week in January.

We are DOOOMED!

Seriously if the players don't turn up to training tomorrow or Friday then something major is up...

Fluffy said:

We are DOOOMED!

Oh my God!! A Mass rebellion at Christmas time. Bloody heathens!!!

I'm b****y excited about next year. I think we have the team to give it a real shake. Our backs as usual look like the strongest in the comp, with some great backup in Gutho, Turbo etc.

Then our forwards will be bolstered by Willie and Feleti, and Starling, JSL, Lui are another year older and more mature....BRING IT ON!!

Fluffy said:

We are DOOOMED!

Also I read in another thread that Brad Arthur is courting Dan's baby. That has just about ruined Christmas for me.

so we sacked a player who was about 10th in line to get a first grade spot and a player who's played barely any NRL and who Manly shouldn't have bought in the first place, and you're worried about newspaper rumours which are based on no facts.... and therefore conclude there is trouble ..... Pretty standard for this forum really.

wedgetail eagle said:
I blame the Government.

Well they've killed local vehicle manufacturing so while pouring money into mining non stop, have you seen how much they've been giving that numpty industry? Strewth

Well at least it'll be a 1 term wonder lol #dislodgeabbott

cherry_poppins said:
wedgetail eagle said:
I blame the Government.

Well they've killed local vehicle manufacturing so while pouring money into mining non stop, have you seen how much they've been giving that numpty industry? Strewth

Remind me again on who's watch we saw Mitsubishi and Ford say they were leaving. And under which government did we see Bridgestone leave our shores and leave us without a tyre manufacturer in this country.

Not sure if that numpty is the right term for an industry that consists of around 6% of our GDP (and over 2% of the workforce).

Hamster Huey said:
cherry_poppins said:
wedgetail eagle said:
I blame the Government.

Remind me again on who's watch we saw Mitsubishi and Ford say they were leaving. And under which government did we see Bridgestone leave our shores and leave us without a tyre manufacturer in this country.

Not sure if that numpty is the right term for an industry that consists of around 6% of our GDP (and over 2% of the workforce).

Hear hear....spoken like a true Liberal.

wedgetail eagle said:
cherry_poppins said:
wedgetail eagle said:
I blame the Government.

while pouring money into mining non stop, have you seen how much they've been giving that numpty industry?
Hey cob, I work in that "numpty industry" ,thanks.
3 weeks out, 1 week home.

Then if mining is so great why do they need the most government bailouts? I'm so glad my tax dollars go to mining instead of various other industries we've seen die

The industry that gave us the sinkhole

wedgetail eagle said:
I didn't say it was great.
I said I work in it.

Yeah i noticed after i replied

I'm just miffed as to why i had a friend lose work but as a whole the car making industry had about 5% the annual bailouts of mining, poorly balanced

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2