Another one for the 'I Call BS' file

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reynolds tripped and fell on Farah so no way was that intentional. If you watch the footage it was actually Reynolds who alerted the bench that there was a problem with Farah and he stayed with him until the trainers arrived.

The guy may be a grub but this was nothing more than an accident that can happen in a contact sport.

Tripped and fell? Righto mate, if you think so. He was actually standing up for a few seconds before he went down so how did he trip? We will agree to disagree on that one. Look at the footage from behind. Of course he alerted the bench, he knew he ****ed up!

While I do think that the rules which allowed 1nglis to play for Qld were crap (they have since been changed), NSW is hardly innocent of having outsiders play Origin.

Akuila Uate and James Tamou come to mind. And if Semi Radradra stays in the NRL and keeps his form up you can bet he'll be in a sky blue jumper next year when the rules allow it.

And here is a question.....why is everyone who was born in the ACT and first played senior footy there automatically eligible for NSW?

The rules were crap, but even under the old rules Inglis didn't qualify. He played his first senior footy over the age of 16 at Hunter Sports High in Newcastle. The purple cheats shifted him to school in Brisbane AFTER he had already turned 16 and been playing for school and club in NSW. He told porkies about it so he could play Origin with his purple boyfies.

Guys like Tamou I have no issue with - his whole family migrated here when he was 13, so around half his junior footy was here, half in NZ. Fair that guys like him and Foran etc have the choice, theirs is a genuine grey area.

It's more the guys like Uate that brought about the rule change. Inglis is a liar and a cheat under the old rules anyway.

Neither would the rest of Australia, we'd be New South Wales.

Yeah, but the ACT thing came later, when they couldn't agree whether Melbourne or Sydney should be the capital. So the halfway solution was to create Can'tberra...but if they were fair about it, surely it should've been Albury-Wodonga? @:p

The stupidest bit of all is the Jervis Bay Territory. Not even anywhere near the main chunk they nicked!

While I do think that the rules which allowed 1nglis to play for Qld were crap (they have since been changed), NSW is hardly innocent of having outsiders play Origin.

Akuila Uate and James Tamou come to mind. And if Semi Radradra stays in the NRL and keeps his form up you can bet he'll be in a sky blue jumper next year when the rules allow it.

And here is a question.....why is everyone who was born in the ACT and first played senior footy there automatically eligible for NSW?

Just because!

Who was born in the ACT? most of the Raiders are from country NSW even Ricky Stuart was from Queanbeyan, Croker from Goulburn Daley from Junee, Kitey was Queanbeyan.

NSW. That's in Queensland!
image.jpeg

Who was born in the ACT? most of the Raiders are from country NSW even Ricky Stuart was from Queanbeyan, Croker from Goulburn Daley from Junee, Kitey was Queanbeyan.

Bradley Clyde? Not sure where he was born but he first played senior footy in the ACT for Belconnen United. How is that NSW?

David Furner and Glenn Lazarus were born in Queanbeyan in NSW but they started their senior careers in the ACT, yet both were also automatically eligible for NSW.

Furner and Lazarus both played all their Jnr footy with the Queanbeyan Blues they are NSW, although Lazzo is a turncoat QLD'r these days. Besides the ACT comp has had teams from Queanbeyan, Goulburn, Cooma and Yass over the past few years so it is practically a NSW/ACT comp. At least the ACT is actually in NSW unlike Bowraville.

Most of the Raiders stars over the years have been from either QLD or Country NSW. Clyde is probably the only one i can think of that was NSW worthy and actually from the ACT.

Come to think of it, Campese, Jarod Croker, Fensom, Mullins, are all from NSW there are actually very few that are from the ACT. Michael O'Connor I think was ACT and also Jamie Soward although his dad was a Queanbeyan Blues player.

Come to think of it, Campese, Jarod Croker, Fensom, Mullins, are all from NSW there are actually very few that are from the ACT. Michael O'Connor I think was ACT and also Jamie Soward although his dad was a Queanbeyan Blues player.

Here's a question: if there were separate ACT rep sides, would they even be able to make up a team? Jokes aside, the ACT is really just one city (including satellite suburbs); kids who are actually from Canberra would be at a huge disadvantage if their rep teams could only be made up of ACT residents. Even if their comps could only include ACT teams.

It makes sense to lump the ACT in with NSW, guys who grow up there play a big chunk of their footy in country NSW anyway, and they otherwise would never be eligible for Origin at all - which makes zero sense given they are still in a strong RL area. But the ACT has zero chance of ever generating enough players to make up their own competitive rep side!

Tripped and fell? Righto mate, if you think so. He was actually standing up for a few seconds before he went down so how did he trip? We will agree to disagree on that one. Look at the footage from behind. Of course he alerted the bench, he knew he ****ed up!

This is exactly what happened. Can't believe more hasn't been made of it.

Interestingly, most news coverages stopped the footage where he was about to drop his knees on farah. A couple finally showed it & it was plain as day.

I think the only thing that saved him was his knees not connecting. Lucky for Reynolds they hit the ground but his legs were still around farahs upper body.

The panic shown by Reynolds was him realising Farah was hurt in the first place & his remorse for the use of his knees.

It's exactly the type of behaviour he is capable of & a grub of the highest order.

I can't believe the positive press he's getting out of it!

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8