Another monas update thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
According to MSE:

Channel 9 just reported that Monaghan met with Tim Sheens last night for a POSSIBLE contract. He (Monas) wanted to find out how they play football to see if it suits his style.

Do the tiggers play in concentric cicles and kick the ball over the deadball line continually?

If not then Monnas will stay.

i wish the club would just piss him off NOW he does not want to play for us so lets give someone else ago

Suits his style. **** dude get over yourself take what you can get, if you want to play half back, play it dont get picky

[quote author=fLIP]
[quote author=Jamesie]
Hasn't he got a TV?
?????
[/quote]

Flip, I think he means that Monas could easily see if the Tigers playing style suits him by watching them play on TV.
[/quote]

It requires a brain to think about it though. I guess Monaghan does need someone to explain it to him.

*interupts anti monas brigade crusade*

well, the Tigers have recently changed their style fellas so watching on the TV would show stuff all really.

Who would take a job without doing some research first

*departs and leaves to let the bagging begin again

*interupts anti monas brigade crusade*

well, the Tigers have recently changed their style fellas so watching on the TV would show stuff all really.

Who would take a job without doing some research first

*departs and leaves to let the bagging begin again

:|

id take a job without significant research, if the $ was right.

Im just not sure whats true in the media and what the media have made up ala o'mealy signs with rorters ****e and orford signs with manly/souths/everyone else ****e that has happened before. I have noticed that the deadlines etc havnt been quotes so I question the legitimacy vs story.

Still the sooner this goes away one way or another the better and the less we hear about it the better.

i

Still the sooner this goes away one way or another the better and the less we hear about it the better.
Best post for ages Fluff. Captain Calamity has had his day. time to move on from the human headline!!! :wall:

I'll have this ready :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: for when it is announced that some other club has been dumb enough to take him.

I'll have this ready :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: for when it is announced that some other club has been dumb enough to take him.
I'm going to join you. He had my support for a long time, but this time he has lost it.

I was listening to 2UE sports program tonight and it interesting what Brandy and Gibsy think of Monas v The Ox.

They rate Monas highly not quite as good as Orford, but felt they could be better served with the EXTRA $200k per season Orford gets. But they mentioned that the club just don't rate Monas. Which they cannot understand.

They haven't had to sit through every single one of his games.

I tell ya, the things you can achieve with one good chip kick.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4