Another Lurker Nugget

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tom is a future star however not sure defensively at the moment. Snake is still well ahead of him in most departments. Prob kick returns and in the air Tom T is ahead

to add to that, geez Snake & DCE showed some love last night after scoring tries. They might not hang out after games, but things couldn't possibly be that bad. I've played footy, like most of you, and even in the work place, when success happens you still don't high 5/tap on the head guys you don't like.

Just one example is watch Snake after the Foran try.

Snake and Chez were in deep conversation in the warm up as well :)

Lets just keep the winning attitude and leave the regular angst to the off season @:cool:

So after watching them yet again last night, is there still the widespread opinion that Stewart is past it and Tom is a better option ?

Seriously, the idea that we would ever willingly move Snake on is absolutely crazy to me. He's one of the best players who's ever played for the club. He's still at the top of his game. And the benefits of having him there for younger players like Tommy T (who grew up idolising him) to learn from are immeasurable. Keeping both of them is the only sensible option.

@bigleaguemag: CEO Brian Canavan says the @sydneyroosters have no interest in Brett Stewart despite Maloney departure
So all just rumour monger shyte aiming to destabilise Manly after securing DCE. They just don't realise how boring and predictable they are.:rolleyes: But they'll continue.
Snake was supreme on Friday. That change of gear just before the first try was vintage.

So after watching them yet again last night, is there still the widespread opinion that Stewart is past it and Tom is a better option ?
I'm not sure anyone was calling for Tom to replace snake now, I think it is more about the wisdom of extending snake beyond next year. Brett certainly has another year in him for mine, but by 2017/18 I suspect it'll be tommy time.

It is true that Snake does not attack the ball as much as he did as a kid, he got caught once being forced in goal from being a bit casual picking the ball up but this is grossly outweighed by his attacking ability and finishing off expertise, I love how Tom T is developing but it would be nice to have at least one more season where Snake mentors him before passing on the baton.

Least? Why would you say that? We have won 2 Premierships!!

Can't I have an opinion, oh great one? I prefer the mid 90's team, regardless of how many premierships they won.

You can keep supporting how you want to support, and I will support how I want to support.

Can't I have an opinion, oh great one? I prefer the mid 90's team, regardless of how many premierships they won.

You can keep supporting how you want to support, and I will support how I want to support.
Never criticised your opinion dude, asked a question. What's with "oh great one"?

Never criticised your opinion dude, asked a question. What's with "oh great one"?

Because I said it was MY least favourite era and you wanted to know why I would say that. If you said the 50's team was your favourite, I certainly wouldn't grill you on why.

Being a bit sensitive there Moops. He nderstood it was your opinion and he asked why you would say that considering we won 2 premierships, that's how i took it anyway.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4