Another Knight Charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lol @ new name for the knights.
I will be calling them that all year.

I wonder will footy show dish out same harsh treatment to Drugcastle that Manly copped last year?

DailyTerrorgraphHater link said:
I wonder will footy show dish out same harsh treatment to Drugcastle that Manly copped last year?

It will be - "Drugs are a problem of society,not just the Knights" etc etc blah blah. As above, what do they expect after Johns just flipped the bird at everyone and now its like nothing ever happened. Your so brave Joey etc etc, hope the club finishes LAST.......

The Footy Show - is that monstrosity still on air?  It will be it's last year, given the plans the gangbanger has for his show on Ch7 to be more football oriented. 

I hope McDougall is implicated to be honest.  Take he and his still-steroid riddled body of the fields for good, and hopefully a jail term will keep him out of the commentary box.

Newcastle sure has the drug culture bottled.  Makes me laugh to see that the 'gang banger' has offered his services to sort stuff out up there.  Maybe Matt's bro Joey can give some lectures to the boys on how to get the gear, take it, and stay off the radar.   

Perry also escaped just at the right time.

Is Mitchell "Sniffles" Sargeant still with the Knights ?

Chip & Chase link said:

Is Mitchell \"Sniffles\" Sargeant still with the Knights ?
  I'd say he's back at Inside Centre for the Canowindra Pythons where it all began for him playing outside a brilliant 5/8th on African persuasion. 

I put parenthesis on the 'gang banger' term.  Sorry I didn't footnote  'squirrel-gripped'. 

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=182516.msg253141#msg253141 date=1267667976]

I'd say he's back at Inside Centre for the Canowindra Pythons where it all began for him playing outside a brilliant 5/8th on African persuasion. 
[/quote]

I laughed when on the local ness last night I saw Micheal Sullivan is now Captain coach of Orange CYMS :)

Matabele link said:
Big kicking 5/8th with Janie de Beer as my doppelganger.  

Were you as boring as Janie de Bore ?? What was your pass/kick ratio ?? If you played like de Bore than Mitchell Sargeant would have been lucky to touch the ball twice in a game...no wonder he turned to drugs.

Fro link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182516.msg253180#msg253180 date=1267696896]
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=182516.msg253141#msg253141 date=1267667976]

[/quote]

I laughed when on the local ness last night I saw Micheal Sullivan is now Captain coach of Orange CYMS :)
[/quote]

i think you meant "local news", Fro. :)

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182516.msg253195#msg253195 date=1267702298]
Big kicking 5/8th with Janie de Beer as my doppelganger. 

Were you as boring as Janie de Bore ?? What was your pass/kick ratio ?? If you played like de Bore than Mitchell Sargeant would have been lucky to touch the ball twice in a game...no wonder he turned to drugs.
[/quote]It's a simple game.  Kick when 40m from own tryline, preferably finding touch.  Run or pass when 60m from opposition tryline.  This is a skill that appears beyond the comprehension of Wallaby 5/8ths labouring under the Randwick edict.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7