Another GF in 2013??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
I love that we are the underdog against the NRL’s love child this weekend!!! I reckon they will be thinking of next week for the first 40 minutes and when they finally get their “game on”, the sheer pressure and expectation of “this is our year” and "30+ years in the making", means I think we may put a big score on these guys.

Then again, I will be happy with a one-point victory.

GO MANLY!!!

I'd REALLY love to see Manly roll this mob, that'd break their "jam tarts".
I hope your right AB'65, It'd be great to see the Rabbitohs contract Myxomatosis & be blinded by the occasion.

Most sections of the media are righting us off already tooves and boys would love that

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Weird. After all, we have the best write side attack in the league. ;)

Pfft give me a break I was posting in the sly at working. No need to 'wright' off my error

(Yes ser8 I know that it should have been writing us off lol)

I would love to see us in this years GF. Knowing we would of knocked Souths out to get there, would be an added bonus.

I think it would be even funnier to be in the Grand Final against Newcastle, and seeing all those Rabbits and Roosters jerseys in the stand forced to watch us smash the Knights! ...Priceless...

Us v Knight would be the ideal scenario. We have been waiting a long time to get our revenge for 1997...

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/This-team-deserves-another-title-Kite/85029

Kitey believes that this squad deserves another title:angel:

Knowing Friday night’s preliminary final against Souths Sydney could potentially be his final game at the club he spent nine seasons at, Brent Kite isn’t content with leaving Manly with two premiership rings.

The Sea Eagles have won two of the past five premierships, but Kite expressed his desire to win a third and final title in Manly before heading west.

The veteran prop is one of eight remaining players from Manly’s 2008 Grand Final victory and says he wants one more, and he desperately wants it with his comrades.

“It would mean a lot,” Kite said regarding a third premiership. “I just think this squad deserves one more. We’ve kept a great squad together for a long period of time.

“We’ve had a good squad here for a long period and two is not enough, one more would be great.”

In a day and age where loyalty is often outdone by financial reward, Kite is grateful to be a part of such an established side.
So happy are the players, Kite even revealed one had turned down a lucrative offer from a rival club to remain in the Northern Beaches.

“We don’t talk about it but guys obviously take pay-cuts and do the right thing to stay with each other, so I think we owe it to each other,” Kite said.

“We genuinely like each other. Speaking to one of the guys who re-signed the other week, I was really taken back at how much money he’d knocked back to stay here to be a part of this team (Wolfie??)and the lifestyle and everything that goes with it. We are really happy and we all get along.”

Should the Sea Eagles be beaten on Friday night, it would mark the end of an illustrious career in Manly for the towering front rower.
But while in the back of his mind he knows it could well be his last game, Kite’s thought pattern hasn’t altered.

When asked if the possibility of him perhaps playing his final game against Souths had crossed his mind, Kite said: “No, it hasn’t funnily enough.
“I feel like the pressure is off a little bit. We want to win and we will be throwing everything at this game.

"If we stumbled last week, I think we would have fallen short of our own expectations but we’ve got to the major semi and we’re playing a team who was on top of the competition for a long period of the year.

We are just going to have a bit of fun, well, I am anyway. If it’s the last, it’s the last, but we’ll go out swinging.”:exclamation:

I think the refs will do everything in their power to give Souths a cruisy passage to the GF, and even though it's clear we can beat Souths if we play well. I'm not sure we can beat them if the men in pink run out in green and red.

I sure hope they call a fair game though, cause we have a real chance.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6