Another Dynasty is brewing .....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really want to see Parcell play some FG before I get too excited. Bennett is a ruthless operator and he doesn't often let talent walk that he wants to keep. He had Kodi Nikorima ahead of Parcell for some reason and I didn't see Nikorima tearing opposition defences to shreds...from what i've seen, Parcell looks to have talent, but I want to see it in action at the highest level before I agree that he will be part of a future dynasty.

I really want to see Parcell play some FG before I get too excited. Bennett is a ruthless operator and he doesn't often let talent walk that he wants to keep. He had Kodi Nikorima ahead of Parcell for some reason and I didn't see Nikorima tearing opposition defences to shreds...from what i've seen, Parcell looks to have talent, but I want to see it in action at the highest level before I agree that he will be part of a future dynasty.
Bennett wasn't interested in the talent of Matt Ballin either and let him go but he seemed to do alright here with us.

I think it's going to take a season for Barrett to get it right. It's a new style and a lot of adjusting. Hopefully we won't get hammered by injury as we did in the first half of this season gone.

Uncle Wayne dropped Parcell the minute he signed with us. Coincidence?

Uncle Wayne dropped Parcell the minute he signed with us. Coincidence?
Not entirely true.

Nikorima got the jump on Parcell and played 10 games before Parcell made his debut. I noticed Parcell is two days off turning 23...he is not new on the scene but waited a long time to be picked in firsts.

I am not saying he can't/won't be a fantastic signing, I just want to see how he goes in firsts before I jump on the dynasty bandwagon.

Looking forward to the new season and seeing how our new coaches & players though. I would like to see how Parcell etc go with regular FG action before getting too excited but having said that Granville was let go by Wayne and he was the best No.9 in the Comp last season.

Gutherson would be included in our future dynasty.

Oh that's right...

Gutherson's injury came at the worst possible time for his career at Manly. This should have been the year that he cemented a FG spot but now he's just too far behind in the pecking order to start next year as anything other than depth... and we have too many backs as it is.

That said, the guys who forced him out had better be worth it or I'll be pissed that we let him go.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4